ADVERTISEMENT

Kentuckian in need

MbergCat

Senior
Nov 23, 2014
I'm sharing this with the hopes that people will pray for her and if they feel led, will help her out. She's a close family friend and a genuinely great human. She just retired from teaching elementary school and this happened unexpectedly. She was perfectly healthy, and now she's in a medically induced coma with an extremely rare brain issue. Thanks in advance, everyone!

My son’s mother in law had this happen to her. It has been 3 months out and she is doing pretty good. She can’t work or drive but she has come a long way. She is a little different version of herself but overall she has done very good. Prayers it works out for this lady.

Reactions: MbergCat
Prayer for your friend and all that are dealing with cancer and all other diseases in Jesus name.

I'm sharing this with the hopes that people will pray for her and if they feel led, will help her out. She's a close family friend and a genuinely great human. She just retired from teaching elementary school and this happened unexpectedly. She was perfectly healthy, and now she's in a medically induced coma with an extremely rare brain issue. Thanks in advance, everyone!

Praying that the good Lord will heal this lady and comfort her & her family in a way that passes all human understanding.

Wow prayers for her. I hope she’s able to get some funding she needs. These can wreck a family easy financially.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT