ADVERTISEMENT

Cindog Go Fund Me

43 donors needed at $5.00 each would resolve this cause.

I will do two of those donations once I see someone else donate. (Now only 41 needed..)

BK, may ask CDs sister to raise the goal to 4k. It looks like things have stagnated. It may be due to the current goal already being met. (Just thinking out loud.)

43 donors needed at $5.00 each would resolve this cause.

I will do two of those donations once I see someone else donate. (Now only 41 needed..)

I completed what I stated I'd do...I hope others see their way clear to help more as they already have. What a Christmas present in a time of severe grief....

Last edited:
Reactions: spartacat
Having lost both my grandpa and grandma around Christmas, it's very difficult to lose loved ones anytime of year and especially this time a year. Bump this thread, it's hard enough to lose loved ones without having an additional financial burden.
bump

Good morning all
Angela messaged me last night. The GoFund me page will be closed and money transferred today. After their fees, GoFund Me will be sending a total of $3257,80. This was more than enough to pay for the service and leave some left over for the boys.
Best part is that Cindy’s parents do not even know this was done. Angela is going to be able to surprise them. She is so amazed and grateful for everyone’s generosity. She and Cindy’s older son have read all the posts in this thread and the original Cindog thread. I believe they have brought comfort to the family knowing how much we loved and regarded Cindy.
As for myself: thank you all so very much, from the bottom of my heart. We truly are the greatest fan base in the world.

Good morning all
Angela messaged me last night. The GoFund me page will be closed and money transferred today. After their fees, GoFund Me will be sending a total of $3257,80. This was more than enough to pay for the service and leave some left over for the boys.
Best part is that Cindy’s parents do not even know this was done. Angela is going to be able to surprise them. She is so amazed and grateful for everyone’s generosity. She and Cindy’s older son have read all the posts in this thread and the original Cindog thread. I believe they have brought comfort to the family knowing how much we loved and regarded Cindy.
As for myself: thank you all so very much, from the bottom of my heart. We truly are the greatest fan base in the world.

Thank you for being our voice on catpaw, and keeping us updated.

Yes he does. Also Bkocat and BBUK . What friends Cindy and her family has in them.

Thanks all, this loss tugged at my heart for Cindy's family and those that cared about Cindy. Many times I have not done what I felt led to do. I try not to do that anymore. I will fail but I will try. The BBN is real. That much I know. God Bless you all...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT