ADVERTISEMENT

Kenny Payne Salary

LXWildcat

Sophomore
Nov 25, 2023
He is making 900k at Arkansas, according to Jones UK offered him around 600k.

Matt also said Orlando will not coach here but the story he heard was they offered him a 1 year deal and less money and Orlando didn’t like that

Matt also said Orlando will not coach here but the story he heard was they offered him a 1 year deal and less money and Orlando didn’t like that
Well I guess Coach O didn’t like it enough… Maybe he should’ve asked his wife and daughter because they didn’t want to leave Lexington….

It was probably the psychological way to see if they prioritized the money or being the best fit for UK. If they were willing to take less money to be the right fit for the program, then they would have had their offers raised for "passing the test."

:)

Jerry Jones is spending that Cowboys money…. Hope St Peters or Oakland gets Arkansas in the first round next year….

Okay - I think this is a positive to our program.

Totally not throwing shots to CALS dudes.
LOVE them…

I’m in let’s roll….

Poor KP.

Pockets 7.25M from UofL and now making nearly a million per year to be a yes man.

Poor poor KP

I'm in the wrong damn line of work.....
No doubt. Wonder how positive affirmation people would explain the KP conundrum? Maybe he wasn't specific enough and simply sought money and a lucrative career.

Not gonna lie, I was really wanting U6 to keep KP. He was doing so well too. Those interviews were Gold.

Excited Gold GIF

Weren’t these guys making like 1-2 million a year on Cal’s staff?

Am I thinking of football assistants? These numbers seem so low compared to what I thought they were making here.

Reactions: Fox2monk
KP is getting paid $201,388 per mth until March 31st 2027 from UL.. I'd assume now he's working at pig shit station some of the moneys will be offset.. He made $13,9500.00 to go 12-52 over two seasons.. Not bad at all..

What’s Kenny care? Honestly the money he makes will be subtracted from his UofL settlement I would assume so in the end he will be bringing in the same $.

O got $900,000 this past year..
Wow I really thought these guys were in the ‘low millions.

No wonder O did t want to move for a 5th time in 10 years, moving is expensive and burdensome even if you’re ghetto rich like an assistant basketball coach.

So you mean we are not over paying for assistants any more. Like we are not over paying for a do nothing head coach any more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT