ADVERTISEMENT

Katt Williams

TCurtis75

Senior
Feb 4, 2004
I am kind of surprised there isn't a thread on here about him yet. I haven't had a chance to listen to it all yet but Katt Williams definitely woke up and chose violence yesterday. He dropped multiple bombs on Shannon Sharpe's podcast. Has anyone listened to it yet and what did you think?

Reactions: sluggercatfan
It’s a little man with a Napoleon complex and shitty attitude based on jealousy. Hes funny, but he’s a bitter bitter little dwarf.

He may be telling the truth, but nobody cept him gives a shit. He wants everybody to care, cept they don’t.

Reactions: Freetaxreturn
It’s a little man with a Napoleon complex and shitty attitude based on jealousy. Hes funny, but he’s a bitter bitter little dwarf.

He may be telling the truth, but nobody cept him gives a shit. He wants everybody to care, cept they don’t.
I don't know...Seems to be a lot of people care today based on what I am seeing online...IMO, other that Kevin Hart who is about equal, Katt is much funnier than all the ones he called out.

I don't know...Seems to be a lot of people care today based on what I am seeing online...IMO, other that Kevin Hart who is about equal, Katt is much funnier than all the ones he called out.
They like to talk about it. Doesn’t mean they care. Social media just spreads info fast. It’s entertainment, bout it. “Tiny little loose lipped funny black man that’s mad” draws eyeballs.

But nobody really cares. He ain’t gonna gain shit from it.

He keeps going on about black comedians in a dress, and has been for awhile, which is apparently some conspiracy theory that any black comedian or actor is made to wear a dress before they make it.

He keeps going on about black comedians in a dress, and has been for awhile, which is apparently some conspiracy theory that any black comedian or actor is made to wear a dress before they make it.
Its an illuminati conspiracy. Rich, white, Hollyweird like to embarrass black men coming up in the industry, allegedly.

He loved Bernie and said SH and others were jealous and did him wrong.

Reactions: GeraldV

hes-an-angry-elf-buddy.gif

Reactions: Col. Angus
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT