ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Burks Full Announcement Video

That made me like the kid a lot already. He's a kid I will really pull for this year over the many doubters I've seen on this board. He may or may not contribute much this season but I like him and hope he really succeeds at UK.
I mean, I'm going to root for every UK player.

I hope he's the next Durant.

I'm never "against" a kid. I want us to win championships, and if he's some surprise elite player--hell yes.

I just don't think that will be the case. Hope he can get on the floor and contribute.

I mean, I'm going to root for every UK player.

I hope he's the next Durant.

I'm never "against" a kid. I want us to win championships, and if he's some surprise elite player--hell yes.

I just don't think that will be the case. Hope he can get on the floor and contribute.
I don't know that he will ever be a star and never compared him to Durant or anyone else. I just like the way he came across which made me like the kid. He may/may not help out much this year but hope he does. We really lack experienced leadership still.

Didn't really love him pointing out the fact that him choosing Kentucky has nothing to do with Kentucky itself, but whatever. Glad we got him.

I don't know that he will ever be a star and never compared him to Durant or anyone else. I just like the way he came across which made me like the kid. He may/may not help out much this year but hope he does. We really lack experienced leadership still.
He is another player we can put on the floor this season(there aren't all that many of them) He can buy us some minutes and might make a play here or there. He will probably be asked to play the Toppin/Collins/Ware role, hope he can do a reasonable impersonation of all 3.

Reactions: ORCAT
He is another player we can put on the floor this season(there aren't all that many of them) He can buy us some minutes and might make a play here or there. He will probably be asked to play the Toppin/Collins/Ware role, hope he can do a reasonable impersonation of all 3.
From what I've seen and read about him he handles the ball much better than those guys and could be a better offensive threat. I like his addition to the team.

Reactions: docholiday51
From what I've seen and read about him he handles the ball much better than those guys and could be a better offensive threat. I like his addition to the team.
Yeah, he appears to be a kid Cal could plug in to a couple of different spots and play him with several combinations of players

Reactions: ORCAT
Yeah, he appears to be a kid Cal could plug in to a couple of different spots and play him with several combinations of players
Burks also seems to carry a bit of confidence which I like but seems to know his weaknesses that he needs to work on. I like your idea of plugging him in now and then and trying to get some decent minutes from him this season while he develops. Could be important in year two if he sticks around.

Reactions: docholiday51
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT