ADVERTISEMENT

Happy New Coach Day.

Cal’s press conference was akin to watching your ex sitting at a table in a restaurant telling all his/her old stories to someone new and less attractive. You just have to roll your eyes and appreciate that it’s not you at that table.

I expect Drew’s to be less flashy, more businesslike, and classier.

Hope drew knows if he talks a Big game about how much he wants to win, whatever he says will be thrown back him after every loss thereafter. Choose your words carefully drew.

Hope drew knows if he talks a Big game about how much he wants to win, whatever he says will be thrown back him after every loss thereafter. Choose your words carefully drew.
It might if he absolutely stinks it up and gets ousted by the likes of St. Peters and Oakland.

I’m excited for a breath of fresh air and have thought he was the best fit for a while now. Hoping he wins over the skeptics and has a great run for the university. Next chapter! Go Cats!!

Reactions: DeerTurkHunter1
I hope all you Kentucky fans realize, those five star recruits came to Kentucky because of Calipari not because it’s Kentucky! Drew will not be your savior!

Hope all you morons know Drew already signed 5 star recruits, to a nothing program!

Well, this didn't age well. Guess the wife really doesn't want the spotlight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT