ADVERTISEMENT

Johnny Depp is a drag queen Kentucky Fan.

I mean, not only did I laugh about this video but I shared it with ALL my friends.

And at the same time...I really hope whoever the woman is never finds out this exists. Would be pretty brutal.

So I'm a complete hypocrite is what I'm saying.
I don't think she'd be too upset to find out she is the female equivalent of Johnny Depp.

I mean she could be the female equivalent of Steve Buscemi, that would be upsetting

• Haha
Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
OP just discover the internet? Didn't this make the rounds here a few years ago?

I recently saw a photo of a girl with a devilish smile not far from a burning house. It's pretty ominous as if she actually played a part in the home's fiery demise. Some just call it a photo while others say it's something called "a meme." Apparently you can add text to the photo. I dunno, sounds like magic spells to me.

OP just discover the internet? Didn't this make the rounds here a few years ago?

I recently saw a photo of a girl with a devilish smile not far from a burning house. It's pretty ominous as if she actually played a part in the home's fiery demise. Some just call it a photo while others say it's something called "a meme." Apparently you can add text to the photo. I dunno, sounds like magic spells to me.
My most insincere apologies to you, good sir.

I forgot your rule where people are only supposed to post a video link one time a century. I'll remember that next time so I can ignore your petty little sense of propriety once again.

By the way, in case I'm not being clear enough, and since we're in the Christmas season, you can go elf yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT