ADVERTISEMENT

John Wall kicked off plane after altercation

Fortunately for John, it's not illegal to be an ignoramus.

Wonder how long it will take all his gravy trainers to burn through all his money? He's got Iverson/Antoine Walker written all over him.

And another douche bag post by you... thanks for sharing.

All I know about John Wall is that he comes to play every night, and he broke down crying on national tv because a 5 year old girl died.

Everyone I know who interacted with him at UK said he was a nice guy. I have no reason to do anything but give him the benefit of the doubt.

I have met both Wall and Rondo when their "crews" were with them. Wall was very pleasant but Rondo not at all.

I have met both Wall and Rondo when their "crews" were with them. Wall was very pleasant but Rondo not at all.

Rondo doesn't have to have his crew with him to not be pleasant...

rondo-cocky.jpg

TMZ finds out stuff that nobody else usually does and is barely wrong though... Like I said with the Dez Bryant video, if it existed, TMZ would have already released.

Also, you are who you surround yourself with

All I know about John Wall is that he comes to play every night, and he broke down crying on national tv because a 5 year old girl died.

Everyone I know who interacted with him at UK said he was a nice guy. I have no reason to do anything but give him the benefit of the doubt.

Excellent post!

Ah yes our little board lib is back.

John wall isn't a thug, but your observation is complete garbage. You obviously don't read tmz and are just using your liberal talking points. They refer to white peoples "crews" all the time. Thanks for labeling everybody basically racist, glad to know who the real undercover racist is in this room. You. Hope your cause gets a few more votes out of it though. Just come to the gutter towns of Memphis sometime soon. I'll give you a tour of what liberalism has done to this city.
I'm conservative, and I can guarantee you that nobody would use the word "thug" about Luke Bryan if he was having another one of his drunk nights out with his buddies at a bar and his buddy got in a verbal altercation.

Making that observation doesn't mean you're anti white person.

Also, it may well say something about you if you have idiot friends, but it doesn't make you a bad person. At most, it says that you have poor judgement in friends.

Being judged as an individual is like rule number 1 of being a conservative.

Liberals are the ones who believe in group identity and responsibility - eg. white people should all live with guilt over slavery, all men (including non-rapists) are responsible for the phenomenon of rape, your children "belong to society" and we are all responsible for everyone else's financial hardship, etc.

Conservatives are supposed to be about you = your own virtues and your own vices. The only credit or criticism you deserve has to do with you... as an independent agent with your own free will.

So if John didn't get involved with the fight, then John's friend being a jackass wasn't on John.

John's greatest sin is having an idiot friend as far as we know, and if we don't have any good evidence that he's wronging someone else, then it's not our business to go around assuming it about him. Even moreso because he's one of our own.

You don't have a clue what his greatest sin is. Neither do I. I do know that running with idiots can sometimes turn you into one.
I've always looked at John as if he were probably a model citizen.
Flashing gang signs leads people to believe bad things. Makes you look foolish aswell. People don't get thrown from planes for no reason. Sit down and shut up. Millions or no millions.
I see nobody commented on the "if he were a former Cardinal" comment. It's spot on.
Some of you act as if he's your kin and you are taking up for him. Very bizare

You don't have a clue what his greatest sin is. Neither do I. I do know that running with idiots can sometimes turn you into one.
I've always looked at John as if he were probably a model citizen.
Flashing gang signs leads people to believe bad things. Makes you look foolish aswell. People don't get thrown from planes for no reason. Sit down and shut up. Millions or no millions.
I see nobody commented on the "if he were a former Cardinal" comment. It's spot on.
Some of you act as if he's your kin and you are taking up for him. Very bizare
I said "As far as we know". Don't misquote me if you want the same respect extended to you.

And if someone in your travelling party gets in an argument on the plane and gets kicked, you may or may not get the option to stay on the plane, and if you get the option to stay on, you still might elect to stay back with your: idiot friend, screaming baby, pmsing wife, bratty kid, drunk coworker, or whomever else you decided to make the trip with that day.

It's very bizarre that you can't spell bizarre, and also that, again, you're assuming guilty until proven innocent because his friend was being dumb.

If a Card was in the same situation, I wouldn't call him a thug unless he himself did something thuggish - hitting a woman, drug dealing, mugging, beating someone up not in self defense, wrangling prostitutes, breaking and entering etc. You have no idea how far down the list "friend being lippy to a stewardess" is.

You want to start talking about individual points that nobody addressed? You didn't address my Luke Bryan point, nor my personal responsibility point. Extend my earlier analogy to yourself. I'm going to assume you're a white male not in the prime of his life anymore. Call me crazy, but I bet you were friends with 1 or 2 guys in your early 20s who were capable of starting a ruckus. And I bet you anything that if you both went out one night, and he had a little too much to drink and started cussing out the bar manager, you'd resent being called a thug if you were nothing more than an observer.

And you're right that running with idiots can sometimes turn you into one, but unless you have a great reason to believe that this is one of those sometimes, why would you assume so? Again, unless you had some ulterior motive, like being a rival fan, or being a...

Last edited:
Reactions: MWes11
I'm conservative, and I can guarantee you that nobody would use the word "thug" about Luke Bryan if he was having another one of his drunk nights out with his buddies at a bar and his buddy got in a verbal altercation.

Making that observation doesn't mean you're anti white person.

Also, it may well say something about you if you have idiot friends, but it doesn't make you a bad person. At most, it says that you have poor judgement in friends.

Liberals are the ones who believe in group identity and responsibility - eg. white people should all live with guilt over slavery, all men (including non-rapists) are responsible for the phenomenon of rape, your children "belong to society" and we are all responsible for everyone else's financial hardship, etc.

Conservatives are supposed to be about you = your own virtues and your own vices. The only credit or criticism you deserve has to do with you... as an independent agent with your own free will.

So if John didn't get involved with the fight, then John's friend being a jackass wasn't on John.

John's greatest sin is having an idiot friend as far as we know, and if we don't have any good evidence that he's wronging someone else, then it's not our business to go around assuming it about him. Even moreso because he's one of our own.

I agree with you except for the fact that apparently you have sadly bought into the lefts narrative about "code words". I proved this just 2 weeks ago to a friend of mine who is a professor at a community college and a huge Anti-American Liberal Democrat. I counted to ten on fox news directly after the motorcycle incident involving many many white bikers. what did I count? How many times the network called them "thugs". But that never happens right? In a liberals mind, only whites call other blacks "thugs". Needless to say she was quite shocked at it and admitted she didn't think it was really possible. Greta called them thugs at least 3 or 4 times in one show. lol.

African American communities have unbelievable high crime. There are factually more thugs in their communities, therefore people use the word "thug" more in those instances. It's not a racial thing, it's a fact of life. Words like thug were used routinely to describe old white men like Jesse James and Wild Bill. It's still used today to describe white people. the difference is you don't look for it or hear about it.

to me white democrats are the worst this country has to offer. They are obsessed with race, gender, and equality as long as it's not on their doorstep. Hillary clinton still pays her female staffers far less than men. Is she a sexist? oh no. No no. We are because we are men. They use divisive politics to split everyone into groups and then try and win elections with those minority voter blocks. They have literally destroyed inner cities and all you have to do is drive to your local inner city to see it. It's all controlled by liberals.

One thing I can't tolerate is a white liberal who has done nothing to actually help in the minority communities but feels the need to spout this nonsense to appease and obtain votes for their own cause. It's disgusting.

I know this isn't the place, but I've actually buried kids that I mentor. I take it very personally, and seriously. All this "dialogue" is meaningless crap spewed by comfortable people who want to act like they care or want to help. That's all it is.

1. No I don't read TMZ often. You are implying that you do which leads me to ask, wtf is wrong with you? Why do you read TMZ?

2. lol @ you being one of those people who think accusing someone of doing something racist makes the accuser himself racist.

3. Explain to me how liberals are responsible for the poor in memphis or any another other area for that matter?

I'm not going to explain much here, but as far as TMZ goes, they break most of the exotic news thats actually out there. I'm not surprised you didn't know that.

As far as Memphis, its a cesspool of thuggery and despair. Brought to you by decade upon decade of liberal rule. Like I said, I'd love to give you a crash course if you really cared, but we all know your ideology trumps reality. Enjoy looking for that Liberal utopia that cannot exist. The impossible paradigm your type seeks will never come to reality.

My nephew who was 12 at the time and has severe mental disabilities met John Wall.He took so much time with him and talked and listened to him and really made him feel important.No media was around and you could tell he just really wanted to make Matthew feel good about himself.

I agree with your stance on John wall, but by and large conservatives don't believe in judging a person as an individual. Ask the Muslims. Ask minorities who get racially profiled and then hear about conservatives defending stop and frisk.

I'm not going to explain much here, but as far as TMZ goes, they break most of the exotic news thats actually out there. I'm not surprised you didn't know that.

As far as Memphis, its a cesspool of thuggery and despair. Brought to you by decade upon decade of liberal rule. Like I said, I'd love to give you a crash course if you really cared, but we all know your ideology trumps reality. Enjoy looking for that Liberal utopia that cannot exist. The impossible paradigm your type seeks will never come to reality.

I understand what kind of news that they break, but what does that have to do with my point about their use of the word crew?

So in other words, you can't back up your point. Cool, I didn't think so.

I agree with you except for the fact that apparently you have sadly bought into the lefts narrative about "code words". I proved this just 2 weeks ago to a friend of mine who is a professor at a community college and a huge Anti-American Liberal Democrat. I counted to ten on fox news directly after the motorcycle incident involving many many white bikers. what did I count? How many times the network called them "thugs". But that never happens right? In a liberals mind, only whites call other blacks "thugs". Needless to say she was quite shocked at it and admitted she didn't think it was really possible. Greta called them thugs at least 3 or 4 times in one show. lol.

African American communities have unbelievable high crime. There are factually more thugs in their communities, therefore people use the word "thug" more in those instances. It's not a racial thing, it's a fact of life. Words like thug were used routinely to describe old white men like Jesse James and Wild Bill. It's still used today to describe white people. the difference is you don't look for it or hear about it.

So in one paragraph, you make a post bragging about how you proved to your friend that society doesn't disporportionally call blacks thugs more than others, and then in the very next paragraph you try to educate us on why society does indeed refer to blacks as thugs more than anyone else. Nice contradiction there. And no, there are not factually more thugs in the black community. Blacks people get arrested more than whites but it's not because they commit more crimes. That's not my opinion. It's been researched. Blacks commit drug crimes at the same rate and yet blacks get arrested more for it. Plus, all those thugs in suits on Wall Street that get away with their crimes?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT