ADVERTISEMENT

John Wall kicked off plane after altercation

Sounds like a bunch of nothing but it won't stop making headlines though. I bet that writer who is on his butt all the time will have some articles already ready and all he has to do is hit the send button.

Reactions: bigmoney1
But no no really really something that could almost be called a story really almost happened somewhere in the vicinity of John Wall amiright???

Can't wait to hear what cowturd does with this bombshell.

Reactions: EliteBlue
One person in John's crew gets into an argument with another passenger on the plane and John gets kicked off. Guess its all John's fault [eyeroll]

John clearly did nothing. Someone from his "crew" got in to a verbal altercation and the pilot asked the entire group to leave, which they politely did. Nothing to see here.

Reactions: Brando Mac
Wow, I can't believe the apologists in this thread. Throwing up gang signs, his "crew" threatening people getting thrown off airplanes, but no, there's no pattern here.

It's not an issue to me b/c I don't expect athletes to be role models, but this is the definition of acting like a thug.

Wow, I can't believe the apologists in this thread. Throwing up gang signs, his "crew" threatening people getting thrown off airplanes, but no, there's no pattern here.

It's not an issue to me b/c I don't expect athletes to be role models, but this is the definition of acting like a thug.

Not sure if my sarcasm meter is broken or if you are being serious. I hope it's the former.

Thanks Colin.

You're spot on. A friend gets into VERBAL confrontation, thus Wall is a "thug". Genius.

Reactions: Jkwo and Brando Mac

I'm trying to figure out how some people go through their daily lives without the assistance of a guardian.

---
Best post of the week & 100% correct. My "crew" would consist of me & whatever IMMEDIATE family member/s I felt comfortable with. You can only really answer for yourself, but when you invite trouble in, trouble soon rears its ugly head.

Spica Orbit
Exactly right

Reactions: Spica Orbit

If John wall was white nobody would accuse him of being a thug and chances are TMZ would have refered to those guys as his "friends" and not his "crew". Until he puts on a ski mask and starts robbing folks or is caught out somewhere selling drugs, I don't want to hear about John wall or any other athlete being referred to as a thug.

This is why you don't smoke crack, kids.

If John wall were a former Cardinal player you can bet your a** he would be called a thug on here.
I love wall, and he's the most important part of our turn around as a program. However something doesn't feel right about his personal life at the moment.

In the real world you are who your friends are

Reactions: blubo
If John wall were a former Cardinal player you can bet your a** he would be called a thug on here.
I love wall, and he's the most important part of our turn around as a program. However something doesn't feel right about his personal life at the moment.

Good thing we have insiders like you who are plugged in to Wall's personal life.

Reactions: MWes11

What a stupid comment.So if someone you are with has an altercation it makes you a thug?

Reactions: MWes11

One of my friends got kicked in the face by some jackass in Nashville this weekend and I was in the general vicinity, therefore I am a thug.

ea4.jpg

Reactions: Jkwo
I think the term "thug" is thrown around way too much. If you think john wall is a thug because he has a friend who acted funny on an plane, then you are probably so white we could project a film on your face.

Reactions: SosaUK
If John wall was white nobody would accuse him of being a thug and chances are TMZ would have refered to those guys as his "friends" and not his "crew". Until he puts on a ski mask and starts robbing folks or is caught out somewhere selling drugs, I don't want to hear about John wall or any other athlete being referred to as a thug.

Ah yes our little board lib is back.

John wall isn't a thug, but your observation is complete garbage. You obviously don't read tmz and are just using your liberal talking points. They refer to white peoples "crews" all the time. Thanks for labeling everybody basically racist, glad to know who the real undercover racist is in this room. You. Hope your cause gets a few more votes out of it though. Just come to the gutter towns of Memphis sometime soon. I'll give you a tour of what liberalism has done to this city.

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
However something doesn't feel right about his personal life at the moment.

Really? REALLY? RREEEAAALLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY?

How do some people make it in life? My God!

What on God's green Earth has happened with Wall to say "something doesn't feel right in his personal life"? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Your Dad should have pulled out man....it wasn't worth it.

Haven't got one thing against Wall or his group but the fact that the Pilot wanted them off the plane, makes it sound as if they are the instigators

Ah yes our little board lib is back.

John wall isn't a thug, but your observation is complete garbage. You obviously don't read tmz and are just using your liberal talking points. They refer to white peoples "crews" all the time. Thanks for labeling everybody basically racist, glad to know who the real undercover racist is in this room. You. Hope your cause gets a few more votes out of it though. Just come to the gutter towns of Memphis sometime soon. I'll give you a tour of what liberalism has done to this city.
1. No I don't read TMZ often. You are implying that you do which leads me to ask, wtf is wrong with you? Why do you read TMZ?

2. lol @ you being one of those people who think accusing someone of doing something racist makes the accuser himself racist.

3. Explain to me how liberals are responsible for the poor in memphis or any another other area for that matter?

Fortunately for John, it's not illegal to be an ignoramus.

Wonder how long it will take all his gravy trainers to burn through all his money? He's got Iverson/Antoine Walker written all over him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT