ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Manley..

AgesBlue

Senior
May 25, 2010
BIG OT from bowling Green, heard he was a big UK fan. If true that bodes well for us, he can be a difference maker on the O-line for a few years !

Has anyone seen him play? Live or on film? I've heard a wide range of opinions on this kid.

I heard it has come downt to us and ul. Being from Bowling Green and a huge UK fan I really think there is no way he goes anywhere but UK. He should be ours and no way Joker does not pull him in. If he wants to improve, play against the best tallent and get seen he will play in the SEC and for UK.

I think Manley is a must-get because it is a must-have position with so many graduating. I'm sure Summers is trying hard, but I thought Joe would have committed as of now.

A must get.

Manley isnt a must get, for the sole reason that we have other OL recruits that are higher on our board. I would love to land him though, but if the news of Jordan Watson being a commit are true, then Manley becomes a little less important.

He seems to be 50/50 UK/UL or even a UL lean.

^ A lot of people have different views on how good he really is.

I've heard he's a good player with very good potential. Come on down Manley.

On the lighter side, I can't wait till he's here and has to match up blocking against Shaq Love. (think about it.....it really is funny.)

We really have some great sounding names on the team......bunch of Blalocks, Love, Sweat, Bookie, Bubba, Mansour, Bean, Qua Huzzie. And I'd love to see Shadrach, Adolphus, Towles throwing to Bowles and Bowles, Beniquez, Diggs, Shanks, Faton Bauta, Goines, I'Tavius, Gross, Lawon Debardelaben, etc.

Now we need to rap up about 2 more OL... Come on down Manley, Hawkins, Fromang.....leggo

Check the football board..Manley's offer has been pulled..We have verbals
from two other linemen already. Jon Toth just verballed today..I would expect one more OL and then we are done for this class.

Originally posted by gz13:
Check the football board..Manley's offer has been pulled..We have verbals
from two other linemen already. Jon Toth just verballed today..I would expect one more OL and then we are done for this class.
Nope. But it's less 50/50 he commits to UK IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT