ADVERTISEMENT

JMI needs to be stopped.

Got to be honest with you. It's hard to have logical conversation with all the name calling, "Liars, frauds, KSR Lovers, Daddy Matt, etc ...) You sound like a mad middle-schooler after someone pranked your locker.

I'm making a serious attempt to have non emotional dialogue with you on this topic. I promise, none of the following questions are meant to be "gotcha questions."

The interview was requested/initiated by Leary's NIL agent. The school said, "no" because of reasons already mentioned.

1) Did UK/JMI prevent Leary from making money on the day HE WANTED to make money?
2) If so, (and I believe they delayed him from making money) does UK/JMI's decision limit Leary? (I don't pretend to know the legal answer to this question.)
3) Quick research indicates Ala signed a 10 year contract with Learfield Sports in 2014. If still active, are JMI and Learfield Sports handing things differently? (Not a gotcha question. I honestly don't know the answer.) If Ala's contract expires in 2024, I can see where this would give them leverage because media company desires the next contract.

The JMI/UK 15 year contract was signed in 2015. It was considered great contract for UK at the time. MB deserves much more credit from this board for the contract. NIL was just a nightmare at that point. I strongly believe UK and JMI will reach a compromise that makes both parties happy.

Adult conversation without name calling desired!
Having a logical conversation requires logic, not PC culture. People who lie are liars and frauds, even if it hurts someone’s feelings, that’s what they are. They have continuously lied and promoted a false narrative for months.

UK can only request Leary to do certain interviews, ultimately he can do whatever interview he wants. Now you’re claiming to know the thoughts of Leary to forward your BS agenda. Leary can make money though NIL any day he wants and no one at UK can stop him. Again, you frauds are acting like he had one opportunity to do an interview which you have now flipped into the only day he could make money through NIL.

NIL nightmare made up by the KSR cult. You’re all free to give to a collective, instead of doing that, y’all just make up lies about JMI and NIL being a disaster. Despite the lies you all continue to spew we are gonna have the most talented Kentucky Football team we’ve had in my life. I’ll enjoy all that talent, you have fun with your little narrative.

Leary is in fact selling himself. Do you know he doesn’t have a quota he too is trying to hit?
Whether Leary has his own goal to hit is irrelevant. Leary’s situation is not analogous to a sales rep who has a target to meet and potentially loses out on commission dollars for that plan year if a big sale is delayed.

For Leary, a delay is simply a delay.

Having a logical conversation requires logic, not PC culture. People who lie are liars and frauds, even if it hurts someone’s feelings, that’s what they are. They have continuously lied and promoted a false narrative for months.

UK can only request Leary to do certain interviews, ultimately he can do whatever interview he wants. Now you’re claiming to know the thoughts of Leary to forward your BS agenda. Leary can make money though NIL any day he wants and no one at UK can stop him. Again, you frauds are acting like he had one opportunity to do an interview which you have now flipped into the only day he could make money through NIL.

NIL nightmare made up by the KSR cult. You’re all free to give to a collective, instead of doing that, y’all just make up lies about JMI and NIL being a disaster. Despite the lies you all continue to spew we are gonna have the most talented Kentucky Football team we’ve had in my life. I’ll enjoy all that talent, you have fun with your little narrative.
You sir are either the stupidest or most dishonest person in this thread…perhaps both stupid and dishonest. You continue to claim assertions nobody has made and continue to contradict yourself.
Leary either did or did not request to appear on KSR. If that request was made, either UK blocked it because they want their preferred partner to have first shot or they didn’t. Which argument you making? You said they can’t stop him but then you say they want their shot first.
You continue to dig.

I love watching this shit storm roll over on holier than thou mitchell.

Kyle Tucker just reported that Mitch refused to let Cal publicly apologize for the football comments in the off season. Then Cal raised 30 million for a new practice facility on his own and Mitch denied the request.

Father Mitchell hath many schills here but his biggest may be that mouth breather Magilla Gobblemitchuprilla.
If this is true, then good for Mitch.

Calipari should be 100% focused on learning how to coach a basketball team. Calipari has no business worrying about public apologies for unnecessary and unprovoked conflicts that he started.

Reactions: rqarnold
If this is true, then good for Mitch.

Calipari should be 100% focused on learning how to coach a basketball team. Calipari has no business worrying about public apologies for unnecessary and unprovoked conflicts that he started.
Can’t really expect someone to coach when their bosses are actively working against them.

Reactions: Greezy Kreek
Whether Leary has his own goal to hit is irrelevant. Leary’s situation is not analogous to a sales rep who has a target to meet and potentially loses out on commission dollars for that plan year if a big sale is delayed.

For Leary, a delay is simply a delay.
Huh? If as a result of the interview he received an offer for a paid at Acme today but today was the only window they have available for the next 12 months then he missed an opportunity for a paid appearance. Same as the sales guy who gets the sale on the 1st that he wanted to get on the 30th. It is still viewed as a lost opportunity.

Can’t really expect someone to coach when their bosses are actively working against them.
Cal is paid $9M to block out the noise. Nothing that happens between Mitch and Cal should affect Cal’s ability to coach his players. Nothing.

Cal is paid $9M to block out the noise. Nothing that happens between Mitch and Cal should affect Cal’s ability to coach his players. Nothing.
No he’s paid $9 million to coach basketball. Let’s be honest here lol. I want him fired like the next person but the whole “cal gets paid blah blah blah” is complete nonsense. The man makes what he makes because he makes what he makes. It’s that simple. It’s not anyones job to pocket watch another grown man.

A lot. Two words not one.
In this case the semantics don’t matter. If you blow up a road to stop traffic it doesn’t really matter which traffic you intended to stop. You can claim you wanted to stop southbound traffic but in fact you stopped the northbound traffic as well.

Congrats on world salad that means nothing. Par for the course from you

I love watching this shit storm roll over on holier than thou mitchell.

Kyle Tucker just reported that Mitch refused to let Cal publicly apologize for the football comments in the off season. Then Cal raised 30 million for a new practice facility on his own and Mitch denied the request.

Father Mitchell hath many schills here but his biggest may be that mouth breather Magilla Gobblemitchuprilla.

He is 100% the person responsible for all this. He won't embrace a huge fund source in alcohol sales but is too lazy to beat the bushes for new donors to boost nil.

His attempt to push it to the average fan is atrocious and disgusting

No he’s paid $9 million to coach basketball. Let’s be honest here lol. I want him fired like the next person but the whole “cal gets paid blah blah blah” is complete nonsense. The man makes what he makes because he makes what he makes. It’s that simple. It’s not anyones job to pocket watch another grown man.
And he has a fairly new practice facility that is 16 years old, not 50. He was told that a new facility isn’t on the docket at the moment. Telling him his wants aren’t the top priority isn’t “working against him”. Resources are finite and to allow football to have a full size field in their indoor practice area requires that the track team have somewhere to go. Once the new track facility is built maybe a basketball practice facility moves up the list.

How can Leary sell himself if jmi/Mitch prevent him from speaking to the media with UK fans/NIL prospects listening?

It is January 12th, he committed 3 weeks ago, has been on campus over a week. What video interviews of him exist? What radio spots?

And he has a fairly new practice facility that is 16 years old, not 50. He was told that a new facility isn’t on the docket at the moment. Telling him his wants aren’t the top priority isn’t “working against him”. Resources are finite and to allow football to have a full size field in their indoor practice area requires that the track team have somewhere to go. Once the new track facility is built maybe a basketball practice facility moves up the list.
Are we supposed to be the gold standard of college basketball or the fairly new standard of college basketball?

You have a real problem with comprehension. Nobody said what you claim. Nobody said JMI stopped him from earning money. They did however say that JMI stopped him from an appearance that he, Leary requested.
Has he had that “first interview”? I’ve certainly seen nothing of it. So while nobody said JMI stopped him from earning NIL money, they are certainly affecting his value by making him wait. I’ll accept you know nothing of sales. Why salesman always want money on the books asap.
Your hole keeps getting deeper and deeper.
Who is they? Who said JMI who has no control over Leary stopped him from doing an interview the he requested? LOL at affecting his value, any nonsense for the narrative.

UK can’t block any player from doing any interview they want. Despite your ignorance and desperate need to push a false narrative, every player has free will and isn’t contractually obligated to do any media. The players usually allow UK to control the media process and interview requests because they’re better equipped to do it and don’t have to worry about being bombarded. Why does basic stuff need to always be explained to you?

I tried, but you have major agenda - KSR are liars; UK's relationship with JMI is perfect; and UK's relationship with collectives is perfect. You are smart and everyone else is stupid. You are truth teller and everyone else is spouting lies.

I referred to NIL as 'nightmare' because that's what is was for coaches and fans in 2015. Me calling NIL a nightmare has nothing to do with UK, MB, JMI, or athlete's ability to make $. I'm simply stating a fact that it is currently a train wreck and I guarantee you 99% of coaches would agree.

This conversation has ZERO to do with PC. I'm the opposite of PC. I could care less if I get UK news from KSR, Fox News, or MSNBC. We were lead story on ESPN last night, but I'm smart enough to make my own decisions and not agree with every perspective of people giving the news.

I did not ask anything about ability to give to a collective! Yet, you write, "You’re all free to give to a collective, instead of doing that, y’all just make up lies about JMI and NIL being a disaster."

You say I pretend to know Leary's mind. HIS AGENT requested to do the interview on a specific day!

Here were my questions. They are not Gotcha questions, or intended to defend any position.

1) Did UK/JMI prevent Leary from making money the DAY he wanted to make money?
- I do believe his agent wanted Leary to be interviewed and UK strongly suggested it not take place until JMI does an interview or approves him to do an interview.
- The JMI contract was written with no thoughts of player NIL, and these things will get worked out ... and are NOT huge problems at this time. We probably differ from this standpoint: you write as if everything is perfect between UK, JMI, coaches, and collectives. I do not believe they are all currently on the same page, BUT will soon reach an agreement. (I don't believe the roof is caving in as some people do.)

2) My 2nd question was simply about the difference between Ala's 2014 contract with Learfield and our 2015 contract with JMI? The only difference I know is that Ala's contract was a 10 year contract and our's was a 15 year contract.

You want to make this a rock fight. This is a message board, so I don't deny some people hop on, make some emotional and disparaging statements, then jump off. Most of us just sharing thoughts and asking questions. If you look a little closer and ignore the clutter, you'll see there are a few posters who have some good insight while some have some inside info. (I am not one of them, but I can point out a few that are ;-)

Who is they? Who said JMI who has no control over Leary stopped him from doing an interview the he requested? LOL at affecting his value, any nonsense for the narrative.

UK can’t block any player from doing any interview they want. Despite your ignorance and desperate need to push a false narrative, every player has free will and isn’t contractually obligated to do any media. The players usually allow UK to control the media process and interview requests because they’re better equipped to do it and don’t have to worry about being bombarded. Why does basic stuff need to always be explained to you?
Dude, UK and JMI are essentially the same entity with regard to this discussion.

So answer this if you can. Who squashed Leary’s interview? Was it UK or JMI…once you answer I’m going to quote where you said they, whoever “they” is couldn’t do so.

I don’t really need anyone to explain anything but I’m more than happy to help you did the hole that is burying you deeper and deeper.

I tried, but you have major agenda - KSR are liars; UK's relationship with JMI is perfect; and UK's relationship with collectives is perfect. You are smart and everyone else is stupid. You are truth teller and everyone else is spouting lies.

I referred to NIL as 'nightmare' because that's what is was for coaches and fans in 2015. Me calling NIL a nightmare has nothing to do with UK, MB, JMI, or athlete's ability to make $. I'm simply stating a fact that it is currently a train wreck and I guarantee you 99% of coaches would agree.

This conversation has ZERO to do with PC. I'm the opposite of PC. I could care less if I get UK news from KSR, Fox News, or MSNBC. We were lead story on ESPN last night, but I'm smart enough to make my own decisions and not agree with every perspective of people giving the news.

I did not ask anything about ability to give to a collective! Yet, you write, "You’re all free to give to a collective, instead of doing that, y’all just make up lies about JMI and NIL being a disaster."

You say I pretend to know Leary's mind. HIS AGENT requested to do the interview on a specific day!

Here were my questions. They are not Gotcha questions, or intended to defend any position.

1) Did UK/JMI prevent Leary from making money the DAY he wanted to make money?
- I do believe his agent wanted Leary to be interviewed and UK strongly suggested it not take place until JMI does an interview or approves him to do an interview.
- The JMI contract was written with no thoughts of player NIL, and these things will get worked out ... and are NOT huge problems at this time. We probably differ from this standpoint: you write as if everything is perfect between UK, JMI, coaches, and collectives. I do not believe they are all currently on the same page, BUT will soon reach an agreement. (I don't believe the roof is caving in as some people do.)

2) My 2nd question was simply about the difference between Ala's 2014 contract with Learfield and our 2015 contract with JMI? The only difference I know is that Ala's contract was a 10 year contract and our's was a 15 year contract.

You want to make this a rock fight. This is a message board, so I don't deny some people hop on, make some emotional and disparaging statements, then jump off. Most of us just sharing thoughts and asking questions. If you look a little closer and ignore the clutter, you'll see there are a few posters who have some good insight while some have some inside info. (I am not one of them, but I can point out a few that are ;-)
You ain’t asking questions, you’re making fraudulent claims that hurt UK. You guys have been pushing a BS narrative that UK doesn’t support NIL. It’s 100% BS and it 100% came from from Matt Jones.

For the 10th time, JMI doesn’t care about NIL anymore than The SEC Network, Nike, or any of UKs other partners. That’s not how they make money. They don’t keep anyone from making NIL money, period. Keep asking silly questions and the answer won’t change. LOL at his NIL agent, zero chance you can even cite the dudes names but you know intimate deals about what deals the guy has lined up. Devin Leary is free to do any interview he wants. Y’all can keep implying that JMI blocked him but they have zero control over what he does. You’re a KSR sheep in your emotions because daddy Matt had to wait.

I don’t know any specifics about Alabamas media rights deal. You have know interest in having an honest discussion, you’re only interested in forwarding the KSR agenda and narrative.

Are we supposed to be the gold standard of college basketball or the fairly new standard of college basketball?
So if we build a new practice facility tomorrow and say Kansas builds a better one next year, should we tear it down and build another?

Dude, UK and JMI are essentially the same entity with regard to this discussion.

So answer this if you can. Who squashed Leary’s interview? Was it UK or JMI…once you answer I’m going to quote where you said they, whoever “they” is couldn’t do so.

I don’t really need anyone to explain anything but I’m more than happy to help you did the hole that is burying you deeper and deeper.
They are absolutely not the same entity. They’re only the same entity to forward your BS narrative. The only thing I know about Leary’s interview is you frauds lie and claim he can’t make NIL money now because daddy Matt wasn’t chosen to be first. You’re a dishonest fraud. You even argued with a booster with a collective who does real NIL deals because he wouldn’t go along with KSR lies and BS agenda.

You ain’t asking questions, you’re making fraudulent claims that hurt UK. You guys have been pushing a BS narrative that UK doesn’t support NIL. It’s 100% BS and it 100% came from from Matt Jones.

For the 10th time, JMI doesn’t care about NIL anymore than The SEC Network, Nike, or any of UKs other partners. That’s not how they make money. They don’t keep anyone from making NIL money, period. Keep asking silly questions and the answer won’t change. LOL at his NIL agent, zero chance you can even cite the dudes names but you know intimate deals about what deals the guy has lined up. Devin Leary is free to do any interview he wants. Y’all can keep implying that JMI blocked him but they have zero control over what he does. You’re a KSR sheep in your emotions because daddy Matt had to wait.

I don’t know any specifics about Alabamas media rights deal. You have know interest in having an honest discussion, you’re only interested in forwarding the KSR agenda and narrative.
Why is it so hard for you to give a straight answer?

Let me see if I understand. Your claim is there wasn’t a request from Athlete Advantage (Leary’s agent) for Leary to appear on KSR and that Matt Jones is lying about it…And since there wasn’t a request UK nor JMI couldn’t have possibly denied the request.
Do I have that right?

They are absolutely not the same entity. They’re only the same entity to forward your BS narrative. The only thing I know about Leary’s interview is you frauds lie and claim he can’t make NIL money now because daddy Matt wasn’t chosen to be first. You’re a dishonest fraud. You even argued with a booster with a collective who does real NIL deals because he wouldn’t go along with KSR lies and BS agenda.
So you don’t know if there was a request or not?

Can’t make money <> lost opportunity.

Hahaha, you’re half way to China. Keep digging.

Why is it so hard for you to give a straight answer?

Let me see if I understand. Your claim is there wasn’t a request from Athlete Advantage (Leary’s agent) for Leary to appear on KSR and that Matt Jones is lying about it…And since there wasn’t a request UK nor JMI couldn’t have possibly denied the request.
Do I have that right?
Leary’s agent. LOL, who is Learys agent? What has he said about this? They keep adding characters to their BS narrative.

Follow up question; you claim “daddy Matt wasn’t chosen first”… who has the power to choose who will be first as it doesn’t appear anyone has interviewed him. Does Leary make that decision or does anyone have veto powers?

Follow up question; you claim “daddy Matt wasn’t chosen first”… who has the power to choose who will be first as it doesn’t appear anyone has interviewed him. Does Leary make that decision or does anyone have veto powers?
UK handles interview requests for its players. Surely you know this. Outlets don’t just bombard athletes, they go through UK who handles it in an orderly manner.

Not only are you a habitual liar and a fraud, you’re clueless as to how basic things works. You seem like the type with no integrity who doesn’t pay bets.

If Leary wanted to do an interview he absolutely could have. He ultimately has the power. Keep lying tho fraud.

Back to Learys NIL agent. What is his name and what did he have to say?

You must be angry at the world and try to intimidate your way through life with name calling.

I'm interpreting your statement, "For the 10th time, JMI doesn’t care about NIL anymore than The SEC Network, Nike, or any of UKs other partners. That’s not how they make money" as you don't believe Leary's people wanted him to do an interview, and that UK squashed it for now.

I disagree with you. I think Leary's people requested for him to get interviewed, and UK put the brakes on it. Look .... we disagreed and we don't have to throw barbs.

I'll give another try at a logical question that has ZERO to do with being anyone's sheep.

Question - Do you think everything is perfect between UK, JMI, coaches, and collectives?

I'll state my opinion again. It appears there is some confusion between these 4. Frankly, it is to be expected in uncharted territory. I don't blame any of the 4 groups. They each have their desires and things they want to protect. I fully believe they'll work out the details and the decision making process will become smoother as they move ahead.

Reactions: entropy13
How can Leary sell himself if jmi/Mitch prevent him from speaking to the media with UK fans/NIL prospects listening?

It is January 12th, he committed 3 weeks ago, has been on campus over a week. What video interviews of him exist? What radio spots?

Noone is preventing it. Talking to Jones just has to be second instead of first. It's a delay at worst.

Are there people in the fanbase that don't know who he is? I can't imagine so in this day and age. If there are, ksr won't reach that small sliver of fans either. So it didn't effect the player at all.

However it did effect Jones which is why he got pissy and recruiter his weirdly zealous fanbase to the cause.

Noone is preventing it. Talking to Jones just has to be second instead of first. It's a delay at worst.

Are there people in the fanbase that don't know who he is? I can't imagine so in this day and age. If there are, ksr won't reach that small sliver of fans either. So it didn't effect the player at all.

However it did effect Jones which is why he got pissy and recruiter his weirdly zealous fanbase to the cause.
Everyone has their individual perspective. Regarding Jones and KSR, I don't doubt some "crazies" exist. I guess that happens with anyone who has a public platform. People do strange things when it comes to public figures!

I agree with big picture that when Leary does public interviews is not going to be a big deal. I may be missing something, but I don't think when they do the interview affects Jones/KSR.

I think the current frustration from The 15 Club is they put together ideas to raise $, send requests to UK and it gets denied or delayed because of JMI. I do think it is minor and gets worked out.

I disagree because without pressure there is no change. Jones outing the problem puts public pressure on UK/JMI. Yeah, say nothing and maybe it eventually gets ironed out but if you’ve lost a coach, players and games before it is done, how long does it take to repair that damage?
In this situation, you have parties on opposite sides who both have good reasons for their actions, but it’s resulting in conflict. This means they simply need to negotiate a path forward that will work for both.

Making this type of situation adversarial never helps and invariably makes things worse. What Jones is doing is not helping the situation at all.

Particularly when you consider that UK is not some outlier with respect to NIL. UK’s approach is consistent with most schools in terms of both the process and the types of restrictions.

As one example, below are some of the provisions included in Ohio State’s NIL policy. Their approach is very similar to UK’s approach.
  • If you are receiving compensation for your NIL Activity, you must submit your proposed verbal or written NIL agreement to Ohio State through Opendorse in advance. Ohio State will review the proposed agreement to determine if there is a conflict with any Ohio State contract. If there is a conflict:
    • Ohio State will inform you of the relevant contract provision that is in conflict;
    • You cannot enter into the proposed contract, but you may negotiate a revision to the proposed contract to avoid the conflict; and
    • You must submit the revised contract to Ohio State for review before you enter into the NIL Activity to ensure compliance with these guidelines and Ohio law.
  • During NIL Activities, you may not use any Ohio State trademarks, service marks, logos, symbols or other intellectual property of Ohio State (including wearing apparel with Ohio State trademarks or logos) without prior written permission from Ohio State’s Office of Trademark and Licensing Services. Any merchandise that contains Ohio State trademarks, service marks, logos, symbols, or other intellectual property need to be manufactured by University licensees. Consult Ohio State Trademark & Licensing Services for additional information.
  • No Ohio State coaches or staff may be involved in any way with your NIL Activities. This includes arranging, assisting, promoting, or contributing to your activity. You also may not compensate (money or other goods, services or compensation) a coach or staff member to be involved or assist with any NIL Activity (i.e., social media content, videos/photography, graphics, logos, etc.).

Reactions: YaketySax
You must be angry at the world and try to intimidate your way through life with name calling.

I'm interpreting your statement, "For the 10th time, JMI doesn’t care about NIL anymore than The SEC Network, Nike, or any of UKs other partners. That’s not how they make money" as you don't believe Leary's people wanted him to do an interview, and that UK squashed it for now.

I disagree with you. I think Leary's people requested for him to get interviewed, and UK put the brakes on it. Look .... we disagreed and we don't have to throw barbs.

I'll give another try at a logical question that has ZERO to do with being anyone's sheep.

Question - Do you think everything is perfect between UK, JMI, coaches, and collectives?

I'll state my opinion again. It appears there is some confusion between these 4. Frankly, it is to be expected in uncharted territory. I don't blame any of the 4 groups. They each have their desires and things they want to protect. I fully believe they'll work out the details and the decision making process will become smoother as they move ahead.
Intimidate? For calling a liar a liar. I just want you frauds to stop lying and pushing false narratives that hurt UK.

Why do y’all always speak in code, never use specifics, jump to conclusions, and can never specifically say what the issue is without making up something?

If you want to have an honest discussion let’s do it. You brought up Leary’s agent. Who is Leary’s agent and what did he have to say about the situation. That should clear this up.

How the hell has Magilla not been banned yet? He does nothing but throw out personal insults and name calling. He can’t have a civil adult conversation. Cmon Mods!!!! Get off your butts and do your job. This has been going on for weeks and it makes any discussion he’s in unreadable.

Intimidate? For calling a liar a liar. I just want you frauds to stop lying and pushing false narratives that hurt UK.

Why do y’all always speak in code, never use specifics, jump to conclusions, and can never specifically say what the issue is without making up something?

If you want to have an honest discussion let’s do it. You brought up Leary’s agent. Who is Leary’s agent and what did he have to say about the situation. That should clear this up.
If you want to have an honest conversation let’s go back to my question you ignored.

I have no problem answering your question, but you first ignored my question.

In this situation, you have parties on opposite sides who both have good reasons for their actions, but it’s resulting in conflict. This means they simply need to negotiate a path forward that will work for both.

Making this type of situation adversarial never helps and invariably makes things worse. What Jones is doing is not helping the situation at all.

Particularly when you consider that UK is not some outlier with respect to NIL. UK’s approach is consistent with most schools in terms of both the process and the types of restrictions.

As one example, below are some of the provisions included in Ohio State’s NIL policy. Their approach is very similar to UK’s approach.
  • If you are receiving compensation for your NIL Activity, you must submit your proposed verbal or written NIL agreement to Ohio State through Opendorse in advance. Ohio State will review the proposed agreement to determine if there is a conflict with any Ohio State contract. If there is a conflict:
    • Ohio State will inform you of the relevant contract provision that is in conflict;
    • You cannot enter into the proposed contract, but you may negotiate a revision to the proposed contract to avoid the conflict; and
    • You must submit the revised contract to Ohio State for review before you enter into the NIL Activity to ensure compliance with these guidelines and Ohio law.
  • During NIL Activities, you may not use any Ohio State trademarks, service marks, logos, symbols or other intellectual property of Ohio State (including wearing apparel with Ohio State trademarks or logos) without prior written permission from Ohio State’s Office of Trademark and Licensing Services. Any merchandise that contains Ohio State trademarks, service marks, logos, symbols, or other intellectual property need to be manufactured by University licensees. Consult Ohio State Trademark & Licensing Services for additional information.
  • No Ohio State coaches or staff may be involved in any way with your NIL Activities. This includes arranging, assisting, promoting, or contributing to your activity. You also may not compensate (money or other goods, services or compensation) a coach or staff member to be involved or assist with any NIL Activity (i.e., social media content, videos/photography, graphics, logos, etc.).
This is a useful contribution. Thanks.

How the hell has Magilla not been banned yet? He does nothing but throw out personal insults and name calling. He can’t have a civil adult conversation. Cmon Mods!!!! Get off your butts and do your job. This has been going on for weeks and it makes any discussion he’s in unreadable.
Cancel culture and PC culture, SMH. He won’t let us lie in peace, cancel him. What a joke.

BTW, despite your lies and the false narrative you promote, UK supports NIL.

Cancel culture and PC culture, SMH. He won’t let us lie in peace, cancel him. What a joke.

BTW, despite your lies and the false narrative you promote, UK supports NIL.
It has nothing to do with the content of your posts. It is all about the delivery. The namecalling is unnecessary and actually lessens your credibility. How about you just talk to people without the namecalling and quit being a jackass? It’s pretty simple to do. Otherwise you come off as an irrational prick in need of anger management.

It has nothing to do with the content of your posts. It is all about the delivery. The namecalling is unnecessary and actually lessens your credibility. How about you just talk to people without the namecalling and quit being a jackass? It’s pretty simple to do. Otherwise you come off as an irrational prick in need of anger management.
Put him on ignore man. I did it and my life is better. Guys awful.

Reactions: rqarnold and JHB4UK

Can you admit that the rules can be similar but the application of the rules can be far different?
It’s also not an apples to apples comparison. OSU football can likely draw national deals much like UKBB…and it’s a much larger fan base so even if they had our same participation rate of fans they likely have a lot more money to spread around.

They put pressure on the Mitch to stop the interview until they had their first "right". A right that was negotiated with UK and not the players, so UK really has no standing other than to pressure the players. They also refuse to allow the coaches to participate in NIL activities. For example, coaches at other schools (saban etc) allow dinners and meet and greets to be purchased where the proceeds go directly into the collective NIL pool, so they have more money to pay players. JMI nixed the coaches involvement, so we have less money which will make it more difficult to recruit and keep some of our players.
Was KSR paying the QB for an interview? If so, was that interview then diminished in value because it was not first?

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT