ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry Jones needs to worry about his own dumpster fire

Strangely enough this actually makes me think it's more likely he's really giving money to Cal because like maybe it's some kind of desperation buyout-laundering scheme.

He's done a pretty great job in terms of the brand and stadium. His coaching hires have sucked for over 20 years.

CmsTVxi.jpeg

Just pointing out how dumb you are. Clearly made up BS but the KSR cult and Raftard trash are too stupid to get it. It’s sad how dumb you uneducated redneck goofs are. They can sell trash like you any lie no matter how ridiculous, that’s how stupid you are.
Say dumb one more time.

Glad you found 2 gaffs. I can find 2 + per day rom Brandon. Luckily, DT doesn't make despicable policy gaffs like the current, deadbeat regime. Poor Liberals, they don't have it in them to vote based on Policy since they are morally bankrupt.

That's all from me on politics.
Lol...OK. Moral bankruptcy talk from someone supporting a scumbag human found guilty of sexual assault, massive fraud, and indicted for 94 counts including an insurrection where 9 people died(including 5 police officers).

Lol...OK. Moral bankruptcy talk from someone supporting a scumbag human found guilty of sexual assault, massive fraud, and indicted for 94 counts including an insurrection where 9 people died(including 5 police officers).
In the words of Luke Skywalker, "Amazing. Every single word of what you just said was wrong."

No more politics in this thread, please.

I've been a Cowboys fan since 1970. When Jerry Jones first took over the team, made wholesale changes (i.e. fired Coach Tom Landry), I thought he was world's worst person. Then the Boys went on an unprecedented winning spree. Jones became world's greatest owner. Now, 25 years later, Boys only won, what 2 playoff games since 1998?

Jerry should mind his own business, stay outta college sports and let his son focus on the Cowboys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT