ADVERTISEMENT

Jeremy Roach in the portal

I've seen some buzz about him tonight that he's interested in UK.
He was in HS too. Duke/Nova/UK were the top 3 for him in HS. Tore his ACL and Duke stood by him (which I respect) and has been a great big game player for them. Was surprised he left. Maybe they are moving Proctor to the PG spot or going to the Portal themselves?

Not sold, but he does have a ton experience. Still, I'll believe his 3pt shooting when I see more of it. In his first 338 attempts he made 32.9% of them. If his shooting is indeed improved from outside he would fit in Pope's offense because that means he is scoring from all 3 levels and is a good playmaker. Also, not a bad defender.

He was in HS too. Duke/Nova/UK were the top 3 for him in HS. Tore his ACL and Duke stood by him (which I respect) and has been a great big game player for them. Was surprised he left. Maybe they are moving Proctor to the PG spot or going to the Portal themselves?
Procter as the intiator and decision maker. Good luck with that

I took two today.
madea-no.png

Just seems so odd given his success there and what they have coming in. I wonder if he's expecting others to transfer in and take his minutes. Just seems odd.
I thought I heard they were struggling to stay under the scholarship limit. They have a lot of freshmen.

Looks like UCONN has reached out. This one will go to the highest bidder if pulls out of the NBA draft.

I’m a no unless there are no other options. Has just 1 year left. Would prefer a player with multiple years left. Everyone should know why.

• Haha
Reactions: JwUKFan11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT