ADVERTISEMENT

Jeremiah Fears picks Illinois. Cal must feel really good about Darius Acuff.

Son_Of_Saul

All-American
Dec 7, 2007
Fears personally told me that if UK offered, he was going to Kentucky.

Cal went out to see him last Fall, but an offer never came.

This makes me believe that the UK staff feels very good about Jasper Johnson and Darius Acuff. I could see us landing Johnson as a reclass, with Acuff staying 2025 and joining Dybansta, Wilson, and Thomas in that class for UK.

Also, who tf does that, names two kids basically the same thing.
Season 2 Lol GIF by NBC

Fears personally told me that if UK offered, he was going to Kentucky.

Cal went out to see him last Fall, but an offer never came.

This makes me believe that the UK staff feels very good about Jasper Johnson and Darius Acuff. I could see us landing Johnson as a reclass, with Acuff staying 2025 and joining Dybansta, Wilson, and Thomas in that class for UK.
I LOVE Jasper's game. Him and Acuff together would be an extremely dynamic combo!!!

I was just reading that story. His name is Jeremiah. His brother, who plays for Michigan St, is named Jeremy. That must have been one confusing household to grow up in. Also, who tf does that, names two kids basically the same thing.
I know his parents. They're actually great people. I worked with one of the sons.

You look silly making fun of them and not knowing anything about them.

I was just reading that story. His name is Jeremiah. His brother, who plays for Michigan St, is named Jeremy. That must have been one confusing household to grow up in. Also, who tf does that, names two kids basically the same thing.
There are a lot of families who name all their kids a B name or a T name. It’s crazy to me. Like hi, this is Tim, Todd, Trey, Tony, and Tom.

I know his parents. They're actually great people. I worked with one of the sons.

You look silly making fun of them and not knowing anything about them.
That may be, but it’s still a peculiar and confusing thing to do. Why would you do that? There’s literally an infinite number of things you could name a kid, why would you pick the same thing twice?

Reactions: Boyd94
That may be, but it’s still a peculiar and confusing thing to do. Why would you do that? There’s literally an infinite number of things you could name a kid, why would you pick the same thing twice?
You'd have to ask them, which I doubt you would do in person.

It's much easier and far less courageous to pose such questions anonymously online.

Craziest part is their middle names are Jeremy and Jeremiah!
I've got a brother who's brendan joseph (bren) and another who's joseph michael (mike). We were a fairly large family, and my parents believed all their kids had to have a biblical name. Preferably an apostle. Or mother of God, in my sister's case....

Reactions: drew_ukfan
My uncle (by marriage) Larry has a brother named Lawrence. I always found that to be confusing.

I also know a family where all the girls are named Mary. They all go by Mary plus their middle name. Like Mary Ellen, Mary Beth, Mary Alice, etc. I can’t remember their names, just that all of them were Mary something. it was a huge family. Probably five or six girls.

• Sad
Reactions: WildcatsAndBourbon
Speaking of names by oldest played basketball with a set of twins, Kelvin and Kalvin. I also once ID'd a guy named Edward Edwards.

You'd have to ask them, which I doubt you would do in person.

It's much easier and far less courageous to pose such questions anonymously online.
Oh, I absolutely would ask them. I tend not to have a lot of shame, plus maybe just a little on the spectrum or I’m just really matter fact. However you want to describe it, I don’t like meanness or hatred, but I don’t get being offended for offended sake.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT