ADVERTISEMENT

Jemele Hill

Yay! Another thread about some nutjob that has no bearing on our lives whatsoever. I hope the usual gang shows up to spout their disdain. Then an opposing viewpoint will come in to voice an opinion. They will then argue back and forth until one starts making fun of the other in a way unrelated to the conversation. Then the thread will get locked. Yipppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

How about instead of all that, we all go buy some socks? https://williamabraham.com/

Last edited:
Yay! Another thread about some nutjob that has no bearing on our lives whatsoever. I hope the usual gang shows up to spout their disdain. Then an opposing viewpoint will come in to voice and opinion. They will then argue back and forth until one starts making fun of the other in a way unrelated to the conversation. Then the thread will get locked. Yipppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

How about instead of all that, we all go buy some socks? https://williamabraham.com/
Welp, if you don't want opinions posted or topics, why not just shut the site down?

Orrrrrrr, if you don't want to engage in a topic or post, you just leave it alone and do what you want to do and let others do the same.

Reactions: kev69
Yay! Another thread about some nutjob that has no bearing on our lives whatsoever. I hope the usual gang shows up to spout their disdain. Then an opposing viewpoint will come in to voice and opinion. They will then argue back and forth until one starts making fun of the other in a way unrelated to the conversation. Then the thread will get locked. Yipppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I would hope 99% of the paddock threads have no bearing on your life...killer robots, who wrote these billboard signs, celibate Linda and Dave Chappelle. If they do, good luck to you!

None of those are about college athletics. This article from her is. And it seems to be a pretty unique opinion.

Pretty relevant to a college sports message board. Sorry to offend - but I highly doubt there would be much back and forth arguing on this topic...but hey, you got it started!
It might be about college athletics, but I think we all know how these threads go. There's no discussion of the topic, only the person. And for that, use the other four threads.

Thanks
-The Management

I would hope 99% of the paddock threads have no bearing on your life...killer robots, who wrote these billboard signs, celibate Linda and Dave Chappelle. If they do, good luck to you!

Killer Robots are not a problem until they kill you.

Jemele will hopefully be killed by a black killer robot instead of a white one.

Last edited:

I understand your point, but I think you severely underestimate the impact she - and the hordes of people like her - have on our lives. This type of thinking and lunacy is absolutely becoming more prevalent in the political world, where it then begins to have bearing on all our lives (see the recently shot down "adversity score" for the SAT - which will eventually be implemented in some form because 'they' [lunatic leftist fringe] never quit).

It might be about college athletics, but I think we all know how these threads go. There's no discussion of the topic, only the person. And for that, use the other four threads.

Thanks
-The Management
That's fine - shut this one down please...and bump the others.

Thanks!

Being triggered by JH in 2019 is really out of touch. Now 2011 when she attacked UK, that was different. By now, par for the course.

Oh great, more sock puppet accounts.:grimace:

All I want to know is if Robot's are racist against all humans or does it depend on the humans race? I prefer Zombies because they don't discriminate against anyone. They will eat anybody's guts.

Last edited:
images

Shhhhhhhh! Nothing to see here. Don't talk about stuff like this. It might embarrass lib sensibilities and expose the walking idiocy and hypocrisy of the left.

Last edited:
Yay! Another thread about some nutjob that has no bearing on our lives whatsoever. I hope the usual gang shows up to spout their disdain. Then an opposing viewpoint will come in to voice an opinion. They will then argue back and forth until one starts making fun of the other in a way unrelated to the conversation. Then the thread will get locked. Yipppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

What color socks?

So, she wants to bring back segregation. Why didn't she go to a black college if she thinks that's what other do? I can go ahead and tell you why, she's a hypocrite. Why did she go to a "white" school to get her education, but wants everyone else to something she wants them to do. Michigan St alum doesn't other black kids to go there or anywhere else but black colleges. What a tool.

So a black kid that grows up dreaming of playing for Bama, ND, LSU or whoever, should sacrifice their dream so she can feel better. She's so woke that she's like a shark that never sleeps.

What about all the Hispanic kids? Where are they "supposed" to go? What about the black kids from Canada? Are they allowed to go schools other than black colleges since they are not from America? What about the kids form the Ukraine, Lithuania, Estonia, etc? what about the Arab kids?

She is not suggesting this because she cares about these kids or their dreams. Or even because she cares about the black colleges. She is suggesting this because she is a hateful bigot that thinks they should do this because she thinks it will hurt "white" schools.

This is how Africian Americans should feel about the way they've been manipulated by the divisive left to stay on the plantation and maintain a victim mentality just to secure their vote.

Since conditions are now worse than before 50 years of the failed liberal welfare state, libs are desperate. So Bring Back Segregation to stoke the fires of hate!!! Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. is rolling over in his grave.

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
This is how Africian Americans should feel about the way they've been manipulated by the divisive left to stay on the plantation and maintain a victim mentality just to secure their vote.

Since conditions are now worse than before 50 years of the failed liberal welfare state, libs are desperate. So Bring Back Segregation to stoke the fires of hate!!! Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. is rolling over in his grave.

So...you think Jamele Hill speaks for an entire political party? [eyeroll]

So...you think Jamele Hill speaks for an entire political party? [eyeroll]
I think her ideas probably aren't extreme enough for the "progressive" lunatics that are currently running the party. Which dem presidential candidate do you support?

Reactions: Cawood86
just think what would happen and the hysteria if a white writer said that black athletes should go back to black colleges.

Immediately fired. CNN and MSNBC would be having specials about it and Townhalls to discuss white supremacy and racism.

Hill is just a hate filled hypocrite wanting to stir up black folks to create a problem where there isn't one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT