ADVERTISEMENT

It's a new era, and UK needs to kick it off

RunninRichie

All-American
Sep 5, 2019
Just like in 2009 with one and done moving away from the veteran teams. In 2020, the game has shifted from one and done teams to veteran teams. We need a new coach to kick us off in this era, badly. Same for Hall after Rupp. Tubby after Pitino, etc etc. If Cal is here after next year, we are ****ed. We're already 5 years behind.

Just like in 2009 with one and done moving away from the veteran teams. In 2020, the game has shifted from one and done teams to veteran teams. We need a new coach to kick us off in this era, badly. Same for Hall after Rupp. Tubby after Pitino, etc etc. If Cal is here after next year, we are ****ed. We're already 5 years behind.
Well no shitRichie but we are stuck with his worthless ass

It's about these kids.

Creating generational wealth.

Sadly I’m in the same boat of somehow…deep deep down, I keep checking this site hoping to see Cal is gone from the program. There’s something in me that’s holding out faith he might not be the coach next year.

But I’m afraid it’s a worthless hope. It seems he’s the coach, and my winter just got freed up quite a bit next year. For the first time in my entire life, I’m not going to watch UK basketball and I won’t until he’s gone. That’s a sad feeling.

He will be here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT