ADVERTISEMENT

Is It Possible ...

LOL ... so, you're a "no", to the question? Should make the UL game next year a little more interesting.
I would like to know where all the haters think we are going to be that bad next year. I understand the hate just don't understand the stupid

we have an idea though and we have freshmen coming in. This place is miserable. I wanted Calipari gone but I am not gonna be negative everyday. Reeves, and Ugonna entered the transfer portal last year as well and you see how that went. Our others did transfer and none of them had successful seasons, Ware, Wheeler, Collins,Fredrick. Some players enter just to get better deals. I am still gonna support the team and I figure it'll be Cal's last regardless.

... the Louisville Program is in better shape, at this point, than UK?
As bad as Calipari has been over the last few years, he isn't UofL bad. I see Calipari taking UK down the same road as IU. A Slow death...

And before any of you Calipari is God storm troopers start yapping...just take a look at the last few seasons. Is that what you expect from UKBB? Is 'below average' acceptable for you now?

I would like to know where all the haters think we are going to be that bad next year. I understand the hate just don't understand the stupid
... stupid? Yes, a lot of people have been trying to understand Cal for some time now.

As bad as Calipari has been over the last few years, he isn't UofL bad. I see Calipari taking UK down the same road as IU. A Slow death...

And before any of you Calipari is God storm troopers start yapping...just take a look at the last few seasons. Is that what you expect from UKBB? Is 'below average' acceptable for you now?
... can't argue with that.

Look, I'm not a fan of Cal or his ways, but the Cards have won 10 games total over the last two seasons lol.... stop
... wasn't that under a different coach? Yes, they went through a coaching change so the dark cloud is, at least for now, gone. We'll see how all works out but the question is still valid. Yes or No ... could the UofL program be in a better place right now than UK? That's it. It's an honest question and people just lose their minds ... pretty immature and everybody just wants to fight about it. Not interested so much in that.

we have an idea though and we have freshmen coming in. This place is miserable. I wanted Calipari gone but I am not gonna be negative everyday. Reeves, and Ugonna entered the transfer portal last year as well and you see how that went. Our others did transfer and none of them had successful seasons, Ware, Wheeler, Collins,Fredrick. Some players enter just to get better deals. I am still gonna support the team and I figure it'll be Cal's last regardless.
Based on what? So you really think if 33 million is too much right now, Mitch will pay him 9 million and then fire him next season owing 27 million?

Face it. Calipari knows he is unfireable now. He knows it won’t happen. He can do whatever he wants for the next 3-4 years.

the stupid crap I am referring to is stuff like crean over cal ul better than UK all the hate for the incoming class just stupid shit like that
Well, I've never said anything like that. Because UofL has signed a new coach and UK is stuck with theirs, my question was, is the UofL "program" in better shape at this point than UK. It was just a question. What I find funny is how people just lose their minds, which is beyond stupid, and the narrative is changed midstream, and everyone's outraged over a question that wasn't even asked. Pointless.

Reactions: crestcat
Open ur eyes, it's not fake media saying they have won 12 games in 2 years...Jesus
Good Grief Man ... some of you guys can't read and then proceed to blow gaskets. What part of "at this point" don't you understand? Not the "LAST TWO YEARS" ... NOW. I was talking about the "state of the programs". Now, why don't you try opening your eyes and your mind ... and think, instead of going immediately to outrage.

Last edited:
Well, I've never said anything like that. Because UofL has signed a new coach and UK is stuck with theirs, my question was, is the UofL "program" in better shape at this point than UK. It was just a question. What I find funny is how people just lose their minds, which is beyond stupid, and the narrative is changed midstream, and everyone's outraged over a question that wasn't even asked. Pointless.
who is outraged ?if you ask stupid question you are going to get the response you got. I for one am not going to live in the negative and try to stay as positive as possible

Reactions: KYFOSSIL
If you are talking program history they are six titles behind us, obviously. If you are talking self respect, they are 33 Million Dollars and Mitch Barnhart closer than we are to where we want to be.

All of their players are gone. They just got a coach but they were recently in trouble with the ncaa so as of now no.
But they can recruit from the portal and players won’t reject them because they don’t want to play for a coach that plays favorites . They will be older , stronger physically and more mature mentally than we will be .

Reactions: cathead64
... wasn't that under a different coach? Yes, they went through a coaching change so the dark cloud is, at least for now, gone. We'll see how all works out but the question is still valid. Yes or No ... could the UofL program be in a better place right now than UK? That's it. It's an honest question and people just lose their minds ... pretty immature and everybody just wants to fight about it. Not interested so much in that.
And I answered it- accusing people of “losing their minds and wanting to fight” when you didn’t get the answer you wanted is what’s immature. Anything can happen in the future, but Louisville is a long way away from being on the same level as UK currently. Just because UK didn’t match expectations doesn’t mean the sky is falling

And I answered it- accusing people of “losing their minds and wanting to fight” when you didn’t get the answer you wanted is what’s immature. Anything can happen in the future, but Louisville is a long way away from being on the same level as UK currently. Just because UK didn’t match expectations doesn’t mean the sky is falling
Half you guys can't or won't read. And yes, all of you are blowing gaskets. I was talking about the state of the program ... positioned, going forward. UK is burdened with a Hall of Shame retread coach that won't go away and UofL has a fresh start. That was the question. Go ahead and blow the few gaskets you have left. Just leave it alone, it's not worth it.

Last edited:
I don't like Cal but AFAIK he hasn't deibbl3d down his leg, paid for an abortion for his mistress, had wild stripper parties for 3 star recruits, and got our title vacated.

It sucks losing so much as we have recently and we definitely need a new coach but things could be ALOT worse.

I do hope this trajectory continues for Louisville though. I hope they never win another basketball game ever.

No, but what happens in the off season is crucial. UL could make strides using the portal while we are in a holding pattern waiting for decisions.
True and because of Cal's "system", waiting for decisions from these wannabe pros, Cal will piss away potential opportunities to build a roster. Doing so, he will have to settle for whatever players are left. Doesn't sound like a sound way to go if you truly care about the Program with winning as the goal.

Yeah, a coach who was their 6th or 7th choice and a roster that has nobody on it because they all decided to leave along with zero recruits coming in.

Stop being dumb and dramatic, this is a stupid question.
That's really weird ... you claiming others are dumb and stupid when I'm thinking the same thing when I read anything you burp up. Have yourself a nice day Precious.

Good lord. Well, we have the winner for dumbest post of the day
... you can say that but, they have a new coach and a fresh start. We can't get rid of the very problem that's killing this program and key players are hitting the portal that aren't buying in to Cal anymore. I think it is a fair question and denial isn't good for much. Who's dumb? I wish it weren't true, like you, but the question still exists. Some will just be the last to figure it out.
No your take was stupid. Its as simple as that. Uk ended as a 3 seed Ranked 9th and made the NCAA.
Keep polishing that turd fella its noble work your doing
Those are facts.

This might be the dumbest post ever on this board.
UK has been in the Top 10 end of regular season poll 3 of the last 5 years.
UL hasn’t been in the top 10 of their conference in forever.
... LOL, but that was Yesterday. My question was asking about right NOW ... looking forward. SMH

One man's facts are another man's delusions. That's a fact.
Whatever. You dont even believe the crap you spread. This was a complete troll job. I want Cal gone immediately but hate you guys that just trah the program. If you think we are anywhere near the depth of dispair UL is you are truly a moron. I dont think you are a moron…just a shit stirrer

Half you guys can't or won't read. And yes, all of you are blowing gaskets. I was talking about the state of the program ... positioned, going forward. UK is burdened with a Hall of Shame retread coach that won't go away and UofL has a fresh start. That was the question. Go ahead and blow the few gaskets you have left. Just leave it alone, it's not worth it.
someone needs a hug

Whatever. You dont even believe the crap you spread. This was a complete troll job. I want Cal gone immediately but hate you guys that just trah the program. If you think we are anywhere near the depth of dispair UL is you are truly a moron. I dont think you are a moron…just a shit stirrer
The name calling is not a good look. Reading comprehension is an area of improvement you should consider. I have ALWAYS defended the PROGRAM ... Always. But the mindless name calling on your part is pathetic. Just ignore my posts or go take a nap. Just amazing the depth of delusion that exists and childish behavior is rampant. You are out of your mind. I hate the condition this Program finds itself too. Fact is we're stuck with a piece of sh*t for a coach that has been enabled by another fraud of an AD. Currently the Program, that I love, is in a shithole ... so, Whatever to you. The only "crap that I spread" is Cal is killing the Program. Blowing gaskets like a champ ... gonna have to get a head replaced there Einstein. Unreal the depth of depraved lunacy. Enjoy your day Fossil.

... LOL, but that was Yesterday. My question was asking about right NOW ... looking forward. SMH
Ok it is very simple. UK has been top 10 3 of last five years with the same coach and same system. The coach is a HOFer. UL just hired as their 6th choice the coach from COLLEGE of CHARLESTON.
They is not 5 percent of UL fans nor UK fans who had ever heard of this guy prior to the hiring process. I actually knew who he was bacause my daughter goes to CofC. I’ve watched a lot of his games. He is going up against low level competition. He will mot be better than Calipari.

Then you bring into the equations his mental issues and his major depression issues.

The point is UK is in a better position going forward and you should just go cheer for UL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT