ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Day Today?

Can someone tell me what the tweet says? Whenever I’m at work, it won’t load. I can see everyone’s comments but not the tweet.

Thanks

• Love
Reactions: KFuqua
Waiting GIF

Ok.....to me assistant hirings are boring. I care but not enough to get excited about it like a commitment. Hopefully this is not hinting at an assistant hire.
We have been told for a few days a big assistant hiring is possible. Also has been hinted at whoever it is, could bring a player or 2 if they come. I would say that is exciting

Already 12:30 EDT and not a peep except outlets trying to keep eyes on their feeds (read: ads...) and a host of other wanna be perceived "insiders".

If it's a couple of "ok" transfers and the already-expected asst coach from BYU, then that wouldn't be much of an exciting day. Better than no news, but not this "huge day" hype.

I think by Friday or the weekend we'll have had some pretty good news. Getting the Drexel kid while he's on campus would be HUUUUGE. Throwing in Great and Roach would also be amazing.

Is there any real smoke with Jai, Haase, or Payne? Or just random people on twitter starting rumors?
I think most of what we're seeing on the Tweeter are just people throwing everything out there hoping it hits. Remember, social media today is about being perceived as "cool" or "correct", even if it was literally just a guess. It's all about increasing followers and appeasing the human condition known as EGO.

For those bashing Kenny. Remember success at that dumpster fire of Louisville couldn’t have been easy. Also, some of our bigs that actually got better under Cal contribute that success to Kenny. I’m pretty sure he is dialed in with recruiting also. Do I want him? No. But it wouldn’t be the end of the world.
Payne seemed to be very successful at UL. There is no way I could be convinced he didn’t go there just to bring them down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT