ADVERTISEMENT

Game Day! How we feeling BBN?

This team plays to its competition more than it should. Oakland keeps this game close most of the way. Game remains in doubt until the final 5-7 minutes.

That said I hope I’m wrong and UK destroys them by 50.

Reactions: BBUK
Starting to get excited. Even though Cal has really damaged my love of basketball; he hasn't killed it. I love the tournament and can't wait for it to get started and then I'm already getting excited for the Cats to play tonight!

GO BIG BLUE!!!

I've spent the better part of this week analyzing and over analyzing Oakland and the matchup. I got myself feeling pretty comfortable after seeing that they just don't match up well with us at all. Watched videos, highlights, lowlights, and read predictions. None of them left me worried.

And then I woke up this morning and remembered it's the tournament, teams play wildly different against us than they do anyone else, and we have Cal calling the shots.

After all of that analyzing, I'm terrified that there will be someone on Oakland, or several someones, that plays totally above their season averages. Or we come out missing everything.

In other words, I bounce from confident and excited to a train wreck mess of "oh shit we're going to blow it again and become the laughing stock of the NCAAs with low seed upsets".

I feel good about today and think we should win fairly comfortably. My gut has a bad feeling about Saturday. I hope I’m wrong about that.

• Haha
Reactions: NociHTTP
I think we start off slow again, and I think if Cal has the wrong personnel in its going to be close. I think we do win by 10+

• Haha
Reactions: NociHTTP
Oddly calm.

Could be a bad sign. I was oddly calm for St. Peter’s too.

Hopefully the Cats take care of business tonight.

I've spent the better part of this week analyzing and over analyzing Oakland and the matchup. I got myself feeling pretty comfortable after seeing that they just don't match up well with us at all. Watched videos, highlights, lowlights, and read predictions. None of them left me worried.

And then I woke up this morning and remembered it's the tournament, teams play wildly different against us than they do anyone else, and we have Cal calling the shots.

After all of that analyzing, I'm terrified that there will be someone on Oakland, or several someones, that plays totally above their season averages. Or we come out missing everything.

In other words, I bounce from confident and excited to a train wreck mess of "oh shit we're going to blow it again and become the laughing stock of the NCAAs with low seed upsets".
That settles it. I'm convinced. You are a Kentucky fan, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDude73
From what I'm seeing and hearing. There is tons of money being bet on Kentucky to win it. I mean the whole thing. Not talking today's gane. Vegas isn't going to lose. Probably means UK doesn't sniff a final 4.
People can laugh at me all they want. But gamblers have ruined sports. Refs are so corrupt. All officials are in every sport. I'm sure there are still a few honest refs left. But they are few and far between.

Reactions: Fox2monk
It’s the greatest sporting event, and it’s not close. But when UK loses, I stop caring like most of us. The only reason I know that UConn won it last year is because people are talking repeat.

People were talking about how far Virginia fell after winning it all and I had no memory of them ever winning it. lol

Reactions: Fox2monk
It’s D-Day for the state of the season.

How are feeling today?

Personally, I’m weirdly calm.
Honestly feeling good about the first weekend. I see so many picking us for the final 4 is crazy. I don’t know why but everyone loves this team. I hope they come out and fight for their lives every game. I know we can do it but u just don’t trust us to do it:

From what I'm seeing and hearing. There is tons of money being bet on Kentucky to win it. I mean the whole thing. Not talking today's gane. Vegas isn't going to lose. Probably means UK doesn't sniff a final 4.
People can laugh at me all they want. But gamblers have ruined sports. Refs are so corrupt. All officials are in every sport. I'm sure there are still a few honest refs left. But they are few and far between.
Yeah I don’t like that, we can only hope it works out to where a Cats win is the best for Vegas after all the line changes over the tournament.

Reactions: kennyskywalker34
Honestly feeling good about the first weekend. I see so many picking us for the final 4 is crazy. I don’t know why but everyone loves this team. I hope they come out and fight for their lives every game. I know we can do it but u just don’t trust us to do it:
It’s because they’re entertaining as hell. Same reason people couldn’t take their eyes off of Golden State for a few years. Must see tv.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT