ADVERTISEMENT

Ingram to Duke

Not surprised. I would've loved to see him in a UK uniform in the Fall though. Hopefully Cal can get Brown or Murray to come to UK.

I know you guys wanted him, but to me The big story here is that he did not go to UNC. They are always THE player for in-state kids. With the Stackhouse and Bullock connections and UNC having been recruiting him longer, this is a major blow to UNC to not get a NC kid like this.

Reactions: catsfan70
Now all we need is to hear is Diallo choose Kansas, Brown choose Michigan, & Murray choose Oregon and a total nightmare spring recruiting period will be complete.

Say what you want to me. But this bull s**t is straight up unacceptable. I mean we don't lose out on this many recruits. We have to bring in Murray by any means necessary.

Reactions: Brando Mac
I'm embarrassed. No s**t. It hasn't been a problem before getting a kid to leave his home state, Hell it was expected.

News leaked last week by Duke coaches that he was headed to there. No surprise. Hope we can land Diallo.

Say what you want to me. But this bull s**t is straight up unacceptable. I mean we don't lose out on this many recruits. We have to bring in Murray by any means necessary.

"By any means necessary?" What do you suggest, putting a gun to his head? Perhaps kidnapping a family member to hold as ransom until he signs with UK?

Some folks need to step back from the ledge, Cal is a great recruiter, but he can't force these kids to choose UK.

I'm embarrassed. No s**t. It hasn't been a problem before getting a kid to leave his home state, Hell it was expected.

There was no one who was predicting Ingram to UK. He was in fact at one time UNC's to lose which they obviously did. We have three solid recruits in place already. You are not always going to bring in as many kids that just left, at least in quality.

Reactions: catfaninsc
There is so much playing time available at the 3, 4 & 5 spots, I'm just dumbfounded!! Plus we have evidence Cal prepares you for the NBA ( Wall, Cousins, D Rose, Bledsoe, A Davis, Patterson) These coaches must be filling their head with a bunch of "platoon" BS!! That's all I can think of?????

Reactions: catsfan70
So we are in a slump but we are still hitting about .750 since Cal arrived. I am more that satisfied and happy.

Bro. I'm just from southern Ky. Your probably from another part. Big difference actually. I'm as hardcore of a UK fan as you get. Just a meathead country boy who takes UK basketball more seriously than a lot of folks. But we're all brothers here right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT