ADVERTISEMENT

If Mitch and Cal don't start going all in on NIL

Blah blah blah your google works the same as mine. I don’t have to defend a thing to trash like you, I also don’t steal from people and screw over those who trust me then show back up like nothing happened which you don’t acknowledge because you can’t defend it. Your nothing more than a scam artist that thinks highly of yourself to the point no one else can stand to be around you.

I been here long enough (well before you scammed people the first time) for people to know I don’t act like a big shot, brag on myself, nor do I talk down to others like you do on a daily basis.
Oh look, more attacks with full support from the mods who would instantly ban anyone else. They can never answer a simple question about the claims they make. Instead they attack and deflect. Last week I worked for JMI, this week I’m Marc Maggard. That’s the deflection they run to when they can’t defend their lies. Deflecting lies with lies, imagine being that pathetic.

Also you guys may see the mob calling other posters dumb*ss, pu**y, or trash, don’t think for one second you’re allowed to. They operate under a different set of forum rules than everyone else.

I for one don't like NIL, and believe that it doesn't belong in college sports. You're there to get an education, your education is paid for via a scholarship, and if you do well enough in school or in your representative sport, the money will be there. If you want to go to the minor leagues of baseball and the NBA (G-League) to further develop your game without having to do schoolwork, that's on you. But you are NOT going to destroy what college athletics is about.
NIL isn’t the schools paying the players. Well it’s not supposed to be anyway. It’s them making money from businesses and other 3rd parties for their Name Image and Likeness. It’s them profiting off of their own name. The school gives them a scholarship, not NIL money.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Oh look, more attacks with full support from the mods who would instantly ban anyone else. They can never answer a simple question about the claims they make. Instead they attack and deflect. Last week I worked for JMI, this week I’m Marc Maggard. That’s the deflection they run to when they can’t defend their lies. Deflecting lies with lies, imagine being that pathetic.

Also you guys may see the mob calling other posters dumb*ss, pu**y, or trash, don’t think for one second you’re allowed to. They operate under a different set of forum rules than everyone else.
More deflections, I’m not a mod nor do I know any. Another sad assumption by you just like your assumption the UK NIL is perfectly fine and operates smoothly and comparable to all the other big schools raking in the talent. Are you really going to cry now in a public forum someone called you out on your bs? Im still waiting for explanations of your theft and scams. Waiting…… maybe you can divert more attention. And don’t twist my words with others. Please show me where I called you a pu**y. Victim much?

NIL isn’t the schools paying the players. Well it’s not supposed to be anyway. It’s them making money from businesses and other 3rd parties for their Name Image and Likeness. It’s them profiting off of their own name. The school gives them a scholarship, not NIL money.
I know that, my point is that NIL doesn't belong in college athletics. If you're going to make money off your game, then you can pay for your own education and help out those less unfortunate on your team with their education costs. I'm hoping this NIL nonsense goes away and we can get back to just (a) students playing the game while taking classes and (b) they make NIL when they're no longer enrolled in school.

More deflections, I’m not a mod nor do I know any. Another sad assumption by you just like your assumption the UK NIL is perfectly fine and operates smoothly and comparable to all the other big schools raking in the talent. Are you really going to cry now in a public forum someone called you out on your bs? Im still waiting for explanations of your theft and scams. Waiting…… maybe you can divert more attention. And don’t twist my words with others. Please show me where I called you a pu**y. Victim much?
I wasn’t saying that you were a mod, I was talking about all the forum rules that you’re allowed to break along with the rest of the Cats Illustrated internet tough guy mob on a daily basis.

Other big school are raking in the talent? We have the #1 recruiting class in the country, who are these other schools so we can compare? Oh wait, you made a claim which means you 100% can’t back up your words or even say which schools you’re talking about.

Since he can’t answer the simple question about the claim he made, he’s gonna deflect and lie and call me Marc Maggard. It happens every time they can’t explain the BS they just spewed and are asked about.

I wasn’t saying that you were a mod, I was talking about all the forum rules that you’re allowed to break along with the rest of the Cats Illustrated internet tough guy mob on a daily basis.

Other big school are raking in the talent? We have the #1 recruiting class in the country, who are these other schools so we can compare? Oh wait, you made a claim which means you 100% can’t back up your words or even say which schools you’re talking about.

Since he can’t answer the simple question about the claim he made, he’s gonna deflect and lie and call me Marc Maggard. It happens every time they can’t explain the BS they just spewed and are asked about.
Try to keep up and not spin the conversation. Ok let’s compare the portal and see how we did ? Please list all of the incredible talent we got in football and basketball compared to UGA, LSU, Bama, and in basketball, go ahead and tell us how many great portal players UK got vs even low tier teams like IU.

Are you officially denying your the frosted tipped scammer, the name you have accepted for quite some time?

Reactions: catben
NIL guarantees and what the staff is doing to pursue portal players is all great for discussion, but the fact remains we haven't landed a single player this off season.

Try to keep up and not spin the conversation. Ok let’s compare the portal and see how we did ? Please list all of the incredible talent we got in football and basketball compared to UGA, LSU, Bama, and in basketball, go ahead and tell us how many great portal players UK got vs even low tier teams like IU.

Are you officially denying your the frosted tipped scammer, the name you have accepted for quite some time?
Here, let me show you how to answer a simple question. Am I Marc Maggard? No, I am not Marc Maggard. That’s what the angry lying Cats Illustrated fake internet tough guy mob called me without a single thing to back it up with. Just more weak name calling from low quality human beings. I guess it gave you more ammunition to call me lowlife trash tho so there’s that.

Other schools talent. Georgia Bama and LSU killed it in football as they do every year as they are all traditional football powers and have loads of home grown talent. They finished 1, 2, and 5. Kentucky had a really nice 19 man class with 9 4 star recruits which is 2nd most is school history. Class ranked 26th and 17th in average star rating.

If you compare UK to traditional basketball powers in football rankings.

Kentucky 26
Kansas 72
Duke 53
North Carolina 29
Indiana 62

Basketball

Kentucky 1
Bama 16
Georgia 15
LSU 56

Basketball powers

Kentucky 1
Kansas 7
Duke 2
North Carolina 24
Indiana 14

UK killed it in the portal in football, haven’t got any yet in basketball. Not due to NIL, but due to available playing time. Just like in football, UK killed Bama and Georgia in the portal, doubtful their fans are whining about NIL tho, they know most transfer are looking for a chance to play. They don’t offer that just like we don’t offer that in basketball this year and don’t get many transfers.

I’m failing to see proof of this great NIL issue that y’all claim that we have. #1 recruiting class in basketball and the best football class of the basketball powers and the best back to back classes in UK history since rivals has been ranking them during the 2 NIL years.

Here, let me show you how to answer a simple question. Am I Marc Maggard? No, I am not Marc Maggard. That’s what the angry lying Cats Illustrated fake internet tough guy mob called me without a single thing to back it up with. Just more weak name calling from low quality human beings. I guess it gave you more ammunition to call me lowlife trash tho so there’s that.

Other schools talent. Georgia Bama and LSU killed it in football as they do every year as they are all traditional football powers and have loads of home grown talent. They finished 1, 2, and 5. Kentucky had a really nice 19 man class with 9 4 star recruits which is 2nd most is school history. Class ranked 26th and 17th in average star rating.

If you compare UK to traditional basketball powers in football rankings.

Kentucky 26
Kansas 72
Duke 53
North Carolina 29
Indiana 62

Basketball

Kentucky 1
Bama 16
Georgia 15
LSU 56

Basketball powers

Kentucky 1
Kansas 7
Duke 2
North Carolina 24
Indiana 14

UK killed it in the portal in football, haven’t got any yet in basketball. Not due to NIL, but due to available playing time. Just like in football, UK killed Bama and Georgia in the portal, doubtful their fans are whining about NIL tho, they know most transfer are looking for a chance to play. They don’t offer that just like we don’t offer that in basketball this year and don’t get many transfers.

I’m failing to see proof of this great NIL issue that y’all claim that we have. #1 recruiting class in basketball and the best football class of the basketball powers and the best back to back classes in UK history since rivals has been ranking them during the 2 NIL years.
Eh, I appreciate the effort, and I agree football killed it, I’m a football supporter to be honest. As for the rest, I’m not engaging you anymore. I’m not getting banned over you, it’s not worth my time.

Eh, I appreciate the effort, and I agree football killed it, I’m a football supporter to be honest. As for the rest, I’m not engaging you anymore. I’m not getting banned over you, it’s not worth my time.
As if your buddy mods would ever ban you. Good day sir.

UK basketball is in real trouble.It's all the portal players care about but these 2 goons keep acting like it's 1956.
Still laughing at this made up nonsense. #1 class in the country and he’s crying about NIL when he doesn’t have a clue what NIL is. Just a mindless sheep repeating things he heard on a message board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT