ADVERTISEMENT

If Donovan turns us down, get Pearl

I’ve always said I liked Pearl but not sure how he’d at a blue blood. But the guy desperately wants a title. If we whiff again, I wouldn’t be against giving him 5 years. Tell him he has the nil, resources, and support to get a title.

I know Auburn fans have said he’s trying to get his son as coach in waiting, so who knows if he’d leave at this point.

agreed, but mitch is judging coaches by how often they go to church. pearl may need to get ordained

Well I’ll be honest if it’s confirmed true that he offered Hurley that obscene amount then that’s more than I was expecting out of him

Reactions: FrankUnderwoodX
Vogel is my choice after Donovan. I'm tired of seeing old guys in their mid-60s huff and puff like sweaty madmen on the sideline.

Get some longevity in here.

Reactions: CatsDomain
I’ve always said I liked Pearl but not sure how he’d at a blue blood. But the guy desperately wants a title. If we whiff again, I wouldn’t be against giving him 5 years. Tell him he has the nil, resources, and support to get a title.

I know Auburn fans have said he’s trying to get his son as coach in waiting, so who knows if he’d leave at this point.
At this rate, I’m starting to believe them and think we’ll have another swing and miss. Absolutely ridiculous

Reactions: WeWant9
If we don't get Donovan, which I don't think we will, I'm all-in on Pearl. Forget all these posts about Golden, Pope, etc. Go with Pearl and you know what you get. Go with all these unprovens, and you end up with another Gillispie.

Vogel is my choice after Donovan. I'm tired of seeing old guys in their mid-60s huff and puff like sweaty madmen on the sideline.

Get some longevity in here.
From Jones reporting, it sounds like Vogel was contacted (Jones said NBA coach but believes that was Vogel) but he evidently wasn't interested.

I would’ve offered Pearl before Drew🤣 That’s how far down Drew was for me!

Seriously though, Pearl might end up having the better tenure between him and Hurley from next season on, and I’m not joking!

Pearl after Donovan and you don't give Donovan two weeks.

Donovan has burned us last minute before

I know Pearl recruits pretty well, but he just doesn't seem like he would do well with Moms. My sister saw him out a lot when he was at USI and said he just gave off an ick vibe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT