ADVERTISEMENT

I Remember a Time…

I don’t forget we’re playing, but I certainly don’t plan my days around it like I once did.
Maybe that's because we get older, and different responsibilities take priority? I don't pretend to know what you life is like, but I know you have kiddos. I don't, so I automatically have way less responsibilities than you do off the bat.

Or are you saying you're not planning days around UK basketball are solely because the state of the program?

Reactions: STL_Cat
Maybe that's because we get older, and different responsibilities take priority? I don't pretend to know what you life is like, but I know you have kiddos. I don't, so I automatically have way less responsibilities than you do off the bat.

Or are you saying you're not planning days around UK basketball are solely because the state of the program?
My family used to plan the day to take advantage to watch UK. Only thing that trumped UK was a kids game. Now we do not go out of our way to make sure we watch.

Hard to admit this, but can you honestly say you were this disinterested with UK basketball at the end of Tubby's tenure?
Hell what about Billy Clyde
This is not about being disinterested. It’s about being disappointed and disrespected. Fans made this program what it is. This is about one guy who hijacked our program for his own selfish goals. We are who we are because it’s all about championships. We’ve gone over this time and again. We don’t give a rats ass about draft picks or draft day. He doesn’t care about winning. He needs to go somewhere else. We are not compatible. For all you guys thinking we are just bitching, spoiled fans, we are the opposite. He’s the selfish one. 13 years, the last 6 have been the worst, nobody fears us anymore. He is too stubborn, too lazy, too self promoting, too self grandizing for this program. It’s not his, it’s not mine, it’s all of ours. I can’t put it any simpler, he needs to go. The sooner, the better.

Reactions: Backer cutter
This is not about being disinterested. It’s about being disappointed and disrespected. Fans made this program what it is. This is about one guy who hijacked our program for his own selfish goals. We are who we are because it’s all about championships. We’ve gone over this time and again. We don’t give a rats ass about draft picks or draft day. He doesn’t care about winning. He needs to go somewhere else. We are not compatible. For all you guys thinking we are just bitching, spoiled fans, we are the opposite. He’s the selfish one. 13 years, the last 6 have been the worst, nobody fears us anymore. He is too stubborn, too lazy, too self promoting, too self grandizing for this program. It’s not his, it’s not mine, it’s all of ours. I can’t put it any simpler, he needs to go. The sooner, the better.
Jesus Christ. Where you been.

Boring grind it games.

Head in the sand approach by the head coach. Today he said he’s not concerned about our half court offense. Wow.

Stubbornness by the head coach to not play lineups that give us the best chance to succeed. Said for Chris to play the 4 he needs to scrimmage at the 4. Well who controls that . Need more shooting on the floor with Reeves Fredrick and Wallace and less Wheeler being the shooter.

Thread answer of the year. I applaud you good sir

Hard to admit this, but can you honestly say you were this disinterested with UK basketball at the end of Tubby's tenure?
Hell what about Billy Clyde?
There are more factors involved for me. I was in high school during the end of Tubby and just out of it for BCG. I cared way more about sports in general at the time. With that said, this era of Cal has become very stagnant. I think the one and done (not Cal's fault) era has made me lose interest. I used to like watching players develop from freshmen to juniors and seniors.

We used to go to most UK home games.
Not so much anymore.
We tend to go to more football, volleyball, softball and at least a couple track and at least a couple basketball.
Used to attend ALL basketball.
It just basically wears you out.
Coach needs is bigger than the program and fans needs.
That’s why butts in seats are lower….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT