ADVERTISEMENT

I hope we beat the $&@# out of EKU!

I want to see Hyde put in as lead blocker and absolutely destroy Grafree the first chance we get. Then let Dubose go in and turn the Offensive lineman that started it at the bar into a crying little baby. No bad feelings for Mobely. But I want us to run it up in this game.

maxresdefault.jpg

Originally posted by DSmith21:
I hope Gaffee is going get a bunch of these when we play EKU.
ec
I'd rather just do some legal trap plays and use pulling OL to knock him out.

If nothing is done to Gaffree I believe we should drop all further series with EKU. Matter of fact, if we could find a replacement this year, I'd take it. F them.

Originally posted by CatDaddy4daWin:
If nothing is done to Gaffree I believe we should drop all further series with EKU. Matter of fact, if we could find a replacement this year, I'd take it. F them.
I agree with this completely. How much does EKU benefit financially from this series?

I totally agree. However, I suggest we drop them for a different reason. With tempers flaring and the bad blood between them and us, they have more to gain than us. We could definitely run up the score but I don't want to see any of our boys take a cheap shot that could end their season or take them out for a couple of game. On top of that if any brawl were to happen and then they would be ineligible for the next game. We have nothing to gain by playing the game and everything to lose. Drop the game and get another team so we can concentrate just on football.

Originally posted by Chuckinden:
I hope Stoops has barred all players from EKU campus and bars.
^This. Richmond bars have been havens for this kind of thing for decades. I know because I was involved in a ruckus at the old "Spec's" bar way back in 1968. Then, you could buy beer for 40 cents a bottle. The only requirement was that you show the bouncer a college ID. It didn't matter that you were under 21. There were fights every week.

This fracas was probably the 2,000th instance of a fight between UK and EKU football players in Richmond all time. The main difference is that social media wasn't around when most of those others happened.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT