ADVERTISEMENT

Feels Like A UK-AUB Matchup Is Coming

Both teams (SCar and Aub) have physical Big Men. SEC officials are letting them bang.. It’ll be interesting to see how we counter.

i agree, That SCAR loss was very surprising and hurt. They turned out to be much better than preseason advertising but they were never close to 17 pts better than us.
This is why I want no part of UNC since UK has already beat them. Most will disagree. But I'd rather UK face Houston or Purdue than UNC. UNC and UCONN are the two team I hope UK can avoid.
Not that I think UNC is better. I don't. But revenge factor is real. Also Refs love UNC darlings.

So all Auburn has to do to get to the final is continue to beat on USC, and then play what will likely be an exhausted Miss St? Meanwhile we’ll have either Bama or UF if we win today? Lol, must be nice

Reactions: wmk0002
So all Auburn has to do to get to the final is continue to beat on USC, and then play what will likely be an exhausted Miss St? Meanwhile we’ll have either Bama or UF if we win today? Lol, must be nice
What about UT? Oh crap, I didn’t know they already played today lmfao. 🤣 Barnes again.

Reactions: Smashcat
I think we need to beat A & M first before we worry about anybody
Luckily none of us are players or staff so we can worry about other teams if we want. I wouldn't be surprised to see ATM beat us tonight, though.

We went to SC with young guys feeling their oats.

SC just kicked our asses.

It was never a game.

Really the only loss we didn’t have a chance in.

Reactions: Fox2monk
None of us play for Kentucky. Fans can look ahead all we want. It has no mental influence on the outcome of tonight's game. :)

I have powers...

31r9.gif

D6n6.gif

vV0n9l.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT