-stoops
-marrow
-coen
-Brad white
-Deon Walker
-barrion brown
-Dane key
-Ray Davis

With no one lined up to replace them, and the hardest schedule in school history next year. All of you that make your music city bowl jokes get ready cause we ain’t getting back there for awhile.

And to think, we almost had a good day today.

He elevated us to music city bowls being burn the HC's house down bad seasons. Under Brooks and Joker they'd be getting statues built for seasons like this one.

I’ve always contended that we could hire someone that could accomplish what Stoops has and we could do better. Whether or not Barnhart successfully hires that coach is a different story.

Who? Name the coach that we could get that would do better.

Reactions: grevey35
I’ve always contended that we could hire someone that could accomplish what Stoops has and we could do better. Whether or not Barnhart successfully hires that coach is a different story.

If we hire the Troy coach can we hire him cheap and put that money difference into NIL?

I mean there has to be a way.

• Haha
Reactions: entropy13
Lmao you act like we ever did better than stoops before him, jackass

We’re about to be 2-10. Get ready, you’re gonna wish we could make a music city bowl.
No other coach has been given the SUPPORT that Stoops has enjoyed here either!!

He has been GIVEN top flight facilities, top pay for him AND his Asst. coaches with very LITTLE expectations in relation to the rest of the SEC. There are other coaches out there that would take this job and with some BETTER recruiting and development, that could keep UK Football relevant and maybe even take us higher.

HUGE thanks to Coach Stoops for all he has done here. He has proven that the right coach CAN win here and we ALL should be GRATEFUL for it.

Go cry somewhere else. He’s one of the top 10 paid coaches in America, are we a top 10 program? You act like we are trying to replace Nick Saban
Do you think you build the program to respectable status and keep a coach a decade paying them nothing? Or do you think you lose that coach pretty quickly?

It's weird you guys have created this straight to the playoff or give em peanuts. Real program growth mentality there.

For not insane ppl, it laid a foundation to make the job attractive. Something you wanted but then didn't like apparently for some reason.

Lmao you act like we ever did better than stoops before him, jackass

We’re about to be 2-10. Get ready, you’re gonna wish we could make a music city bowl.
we have 3 games/year that are gimmies, along with typically 2 SEC schools that are down. This year we had Vandy, South Carolina, and miss. St who all had bad years and only won 2-3. We were regressing with stoops, and things were about to get even worse next year. Even if it takes a year or two to recover, which I don’t think it will, I believe a little life might be getting breathed back into the program, Last two years felt like we were all suffocating.

36% sec win percentage
Yay
And yet A&M is looking to replace a very mediocre Fisher with him. I don't get it.
Anyone smarter than me wanna explain this? Because the math isn't adding up.
Does Stoops think the pressure there is less?

Maybe this is what Walker meant in his tweet?

Now we see why there was so much unfoucsed behavior in the past couple of weeks.

Stoops isn't irreplicable, but man, it's going to be tricky.

Fans didn't run him off either. And if they did with pressures, he's in for a very very rude awakening

UK had reached its ceiling with Stoops. He couldn’t ever win the big game. UT owned him. He lost to Vandy last year who was disgraceful. UK can do better. Our gain is A&M’s loss

Nominated for a “Postie”

411EctdkDiL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Who? Name the coach that we could get that would do better.
I don’t personally know any coaches, so whether or not they’d want to come here is anyone’s guess. With the money we paid Stoops, I’d assume we could get a lot more interest than we did with the search replacing Joker.

Gus Malzahn
Sonny Dykes
Kalen DeBoer
Lance Leipold
Urban Meyer (if he wants to get back into coaching, but I’d have my reservations anyways)

There’s 5 names right there that have all been head coaches and have had success. I’m sure there’s OCs out there too that can beat Vandy and South Carolina.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBlue1992
If we hire the Troy coach can we hire him cheap and put that money difference into NIL?

I mean there has to be a way.
I’ve seen others say Sumrall runs a similar type of offense and style of play as Stoops. That’s the case, I’ll pass on him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT