ADVERTISEMENT

I graduated from UK in 1982, but didn't use up my eligibility...........

UNIVKY

All-SEC
May 21, 2002
I think I can get some court time this coming year. I know I can go at least once up and down the court each game.

I even qualify for Grad School. So maybe after a successful run this year, I can transfer somewhere else next year. Then I will really feel being a part of college basketball.

I didn’t use up my eligibility in college either, maybe I can join you? At least I can shoot free throws. I shoot against my son who is a high school freshman to be and can hit 75% without practice. There’s no excuse for talented athletes not to be able to shoot when a 55 year old can step up and do it.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
I think I can get some court time this coming year. I know I can go at least once up and down the court each game.

I even qualify for Grad School. So maybe after a successful run this year, I can transfer somewhere else next year. Then I will really feel being a part of college basketball.
Get an NIL deal from broken carrot and maybe do a commercial spot with Jonathan with Colonial Penn.

Reactions: UNIVKY

Go for it!

Well dust yourself off and lets see what you got. If they put you in blue I'll root for ya

You must have some game. I see under your moniker you are All-SEC!!

You must have some game. I see under your moniker you are All-SEC!!
Back in the day.....lol

I played a lot of pick up with Jeff Lamp, and some with Lee Raker and Jerry Eaves at Seneca Park (we all went to Ballard). I wasn't at their level, but could hold my own.

At UK, played some with Chris Gettlefinger at Alumni Gym.

By the way, up to 2 pushups......I'm feeling this!!!

Reactions: Blueheart32
Back in the day.....lol

I played a lot of pick up with Jeff Lamp, and some with Lee Raker and Jerry Eaves at Seneca Park (we all went to Ballard). I wasn't at their level, but could hold my own.

The only known player I ever played against was Alonzo Mourning. I was 20 years old in the Navy in Virginia and he had just graduated high school but not left for college yet. He came in the gym on base twice and played with us. Needless to say, I could NOT hold my own!

Back in the day.....lol

And your dream school was UVA.

Back in the day.....lol

And your dream school was UVA.
Hardly....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT