ADVERTISEMENT

Huggins punishment

Comparing the two is asinine. Snoop works for Snoop. Huggins works for a federally sponsored, state employer. So yes the standards are different.

If Snoop says dumb stuff it only affects him. If Huggins says the same, it affects a multimillion dollar govt busines
If you can’t see the difference there, I don’t know what else to tell you.
It’s effects not affects. You’re so staggeringly stupid that I insult myself by responding. As the great Rodney Dangerfield would say, “It would take you 90 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.”

It’s effects not affects. You’re so staggeringly stupid that I insult myself by responding. As the great Rodney Dangerfield would say, “It would take you 90 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.”
Hmmmm, it’s like you addressed the grammar and not the question….

Eh bruh, still waiting…. All you did was deflect, blame and name call. That’s easy we can all do that. Answer my question.

Is any of the money going to treat and help people who think they can actually change genders? Because that's mental illness and I'm all in favor of helping the mentally ill. But, more than likely the money is going to advocate for gender "affirming" surgeries and/or hormone treatments that scar and harm people for the rest of their lives. THAT is what I oppose.
And before you start with the personal attacks and name-calling... I do not hate people who have these illnesses or choose to live a alternative lifestyle. But, I do oppose the abnormal and perverse lives they live. And because of that, LGBTQ advocacy groups come after people like me who dare hold the very legitimate and rational position that this behavior should not be accepted as normal or condoned as mainstream. That's why I'll never donate or bend a knee to the alphabet mafia.
Your position is not legitimate. I would suggest you get your head out of the man written bible and obtain some education. Jesus h. Christ man!!

Happy for you to share Orwell’s thoughts. Regardless, he was a disillusioned communist who knew the dangers of an authoritarian state that limits speech.

It has become crystal clear since the 40’s that atheistic totalitarianism is the seminal threat to freedom the world over with a body count in the millions since Orwell’s death.

That same secular authoritarianism is filling the pluralistic void in our country today and anyone with any sense can see the similarities with 1984 or more pointedly in Brave New World.
Dont confuse free speech with hate speech.

I suppose you’re right, but why does Snoop Dog have immunity on the N word? Complete hypocrisy.
Its why a rural Kentuckian can call another rural Kentuckian a hillbilly but a Louisvillian or a city person cannot. I know you can understand this but choose not. At least I hope so, otherwise you are just, well…

Reactions: DanCat17
Its why a rural Kentuckian can call another rural Kentuckian a hillbilly but a Louisvillian or a city person cannot. I know you can understand this but choose not. At least I hope so, otherwise you are just, well…
This makes zero sense - less than zero. I’d call you an idiot but I guess with your rules I’d be calling myself an idiot. Still - you’re an idiot.

Your position is not legitimate. I would suggest you get your head out of the man written bible and obtain some education. Jesus h. Christ man!!
My positions are based ENTIRELY on biblical admonishments by God. He clearly says to not hate the sinner but, their sin. And my friend, he also clearly says homosexuality and the whole trans thing are abominations to Him. So, if you have a problem with that, take it up with God.
And even if you do not believe in God, science says it is not possible to change genders. Or is it only certain left-wing approved science we are allowed to believe in?

This makes zero sense - less than zero. I’d call you an idiot but I guess with your rules I’d be calling myself an idiot. Still - you’re an idiot.
Dude no one is stopping you from using racial or homophobic slurs. If you want to use them so bad just do it.

Reactions: DanCat17
Anyone that gets actually “fighting mad” over being called a hillbilly is a dork. You can be from Louisville and go to any metropolitan city and you are a hillbilly to them.

Actually, anyone that gets mad enough to fight period and does it minus someone hurting someone else first is an idiot and doesn’t understand the consequences that can come from a street fight. Like Jocko says, “There are no winners in a street fight.”

Glad you called him I was going to leave the grammar police alone and let him hang his stupid self. But apparently I’m “staggeringly stupid”. What a momo.

Effect is a noun bubbers, affect is a verb/action.

What say you now? @VA/UK 😘

My positions are based ENTIRELY on biblical admonishments by God. He clearly says to not hate the sinner but, their sin. And my friend, he also clearly says homosexuality and the whole trans thing are abominations to Him. So, if you have a problem with that, take it up with God.
And even if you do not believe in God, science says it is not possible to change genders. Or is it only certain left-wing approved science we are allowed to believe in?
You poor soul.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT