ADVERTISEMENT

Houston almost doubled up down 54-28

They lost to the likes of Oklahoma, Kansas State, Virginia Tech and you guessed it Texas A&M. They are as susceptible as everyone else. Houstons lack of offense will keep them from a run in the tournament.
Yep, as Shead goes, they go, 3-18 tonight and still chuckin

Reactions: bIhawk
Could be significant for us. I would think they should be above Tennessee for the 2 in Detroit sending Tennessee elsewhere(thus allowing us to get Detroit).

It now may move Duke to Houstons region giving the NCAA hope.

Yes we would.

I’ve thought all year that Houston will struggle in the tournament because they don’t score enough. Neither of those teams have the quality wins that uk has. We “stand a chance” against everyone. Except maybe TAM. Damn I don’t want to see them again ever
Bullspit. Either one of those teams would bully us and we'd fold up like a cheap suit - just like we have every time we've played a physical team this season.

Reactions: tug1543
Bullspit. Either one of those teams would bully us and we'd fold up like a cheap suit - just like we have every time we've played a physical team this season.
@Miss st was as physical of a game as we have been in all year and we did just fine. Just don’t think cal had the team as prepared for the game as buzz did which is all too common. Cals not paid enough for game preparation.

Reactions: Rockfly78
@Miss st was as physical of a game as we have been in all year and we did just fine. Just don’t think cal had the team as prepared for the game as buzz did which is all too common. Cals not paid enough for game preparation.
The refs let BOTH TEAMS play that way in the UK-MSU game. That was NOT the case last night.

Such a different sport than college football. There are truly no dominant or great teams in college basketball. Its just a whole mess a teams just middling together in a ball of mediocrity.

Reactions: postmodernprimate
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT