ADVERTISEMENT

Hot or Not

2blue4u

Junior
Oct 28, 2003
Kennedy

Screen-Shot-2015-01-06-at-3.02.58-PM.png

Meh, sure.

But I wouldn't be bragging about it. Bet she has some nice tits though.

Wait. That's Kennedy from MTV? She has gotten better over the years. I'm guessing she is still annoying as hell.

Reactions: maverick1
Meh, sure.

But I wouldn't be bragging about it. Bet she has some nice tits though.

Wait. That's Kennedy from MTV? She has gotten better over the years. I'm guessing she is still annoying as hell.
How bout now Willy? Buckets?

The-Kennedy-Chronicles.jpg

She is about a 6 out of 10 (chest like a man). That score drops off a few points if any sound comes out of her annoying mouth other than those from giving fellatio.
hqdefault.jpg

Not quite... but depending on how everything shakes out beyond the borders of the OP's photo, she might still make it into the Hot Librarian category.

Regardless, I would.

She is about a 6 out of 10 (chest like a man). That score drops off a few points if any sound comes out of her annoying mouth other than those from giving fellatio

She still toadstoolin' that homeless lead singer from Soul Asylum?

Reactions: maverick1
According to Wikipedia, Lisa "Kennedy" Montgomery is married to former professional snowboarder Dave Lee and has two daughters, Pele and Lotus. She is currently a host on the Fox Business Channel.

According to Wikipedia, Lisa "Kennedy" Montgomery is married to former professional snowboarder Dave Lee and has two daughters, Pele and Lotus. She is currently a host on the Fox Business Channel.

She started on a show on Fox Bus. Chan. called The Independents. It was billed as being a Libertarian slanted show. And it tried hard to be that, too hard probably. In trying to work every topic around to the Libertarian point of view, the show seemed forced. Fox ditched that show. And immediately gave her own show called Kennedy Watch(10 PM weekdays). Why? B/c in true Fox fashion, they realized what they had in Kennedy. A piece o tail who, at the very least, could string enough sentences together and make enough sense so that in those brief moments that you weren't thinking about banging her, the viewer had something to listen to. And if you're judging her show on this ability, it's pretty good.

I personally would hit that like a cave man.

Last edited:
Didn't the Goo Goo Dolls write a song about her?

Not.

EDIT: damn autocorrect

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT