ADVERTISEMENT

Hopefully true

Who the hell is Dwayne Wright, AKA the post's author?

Anyway, I went into the comments section of that post. Someone said he thought Davis was going to Arkansas. The guy who made the post said, "It’s quite possible. Nothing hardly is ever 100% just heard from a “most of the time” right person I know he’s committing within next 24-48 hours. I asked him what percentage, he said 70%. That’s all the info I got for now."

Sounds like a load of BS to me.

Who the hell is Dwayne Wright, AKA the post's author?

Anyway, I went into the comments section of that post. Someone said he thought Davis was going to Arkansas. The guy who made the post said, "It’s quite possible. Nothing hardly is ever 100% just heard from a “most of the time” right person I know he’s committing within next 24-48 hours. I asked him what percentage, he said 70%. That’s all the info I got for now."

Sounds like a load of BS to me.Hes fuller than a sack full of assholes

Reactions: ThunderMash
Pope selling Davis and Butler on playing in the same backcourt?

Seems unlikely, but so did the idea of Williams and Osobor, and now that looks probable.
Some of these kids are going to be on the bench. They can’t all start.

Don’t know if this true I doubt it is it I am listening to a space and they are talking about Darryn Peterson and that he is considering reclassing and he and brooks are really close
Would Peterson have to stay in college for 2 years before being draft eligible if he reclasses?

cae.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT