ADVERTISEMENT

Hefty Lefty came out with some new tshirts today

UK2KC-A-T-S

Sophomore
Gold Member
Apr 2, 2010
I've mentioned this before but I'm a big fan of Jared's and saw where he released some new Kentucky themed shirts on his website today. I bought the Kentucky one for football season. Link for anyone who's interested. Good luck with the tshirt co Jared!

www.ThrowboyTees.com

Best of luck to him, but those shirts are atrocious, sans the state outline with the heart over Lexington.

Best of luck to him, but those shirts are atrocious, sans the state outline with the heart over Lexington.
I think more whimsical than atrocious.

It's a start-up company proprietary funded more than likely. Can't start @ top line.
I like the Pillsbury throw-boy reference one myself.

Yeah, don't find any of those tees very appealing and the prices are pretty dang high, nearly at Nike level prices. Thanks, OP, but think I'll pass on these.

Jared is not stupid, he knows he can make a mint selling T-shirts to UK fans.
First, to put the UK logo on a t shirt is illegal unless you deal with getting permission from a company in Atlanta. UK has all their trademarked logos and make millions from people who make Anything with the UK logo.

By doing the tees his way saves him months of paperwork, money, and can sell them now. The word Kentucky, the shape of the state, and what is on the shirts are not trademarks.

However, the price of 25.00 is way to much considering a t shirt bought in volume is $1.00 and depending on how they are printed, sublimation, screen printing, or Direct to Garment printing is very cheap less than .50 cents.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT