ADVERTISEMENT

Hate on Barney, not Pope

MrHotDice

All-American
Nov 1, 2002
He deserves our respect. cause he WON a Championship. And people have such short memories. When Pitino came the same recycled posters said, he was to young, played no defense, had no offense, was NBA man not college. How did that turn out. The same when Cal came. Same dumb posts. The ignore button makes things simple. Support the team, complain about Barnhart.

That’s what I’m saying. It’s not Marks fault that Mitch put him on the same level as Dan Hurley on his list. Idk what Mitch is thinking with that. It makes absolutely zero sense

Reactions: jrpross
If pope ends up being a good hire there are several golden threads on here that will make some great reading in a few years.

Reactions: MbergCat
I think most everyone here is behind Mark and we all hope he does great and brings us #9. I do, anyway

If pope ends up being a good hire there are several golden threads on here that will make some great reading in a few years.
I hope someone is taking snapshots of all of the unhinged anger at Pope posts and just drops a thread with them all like a bomb when Pope is winning here.

I’ll do both, stupid ass AD hires a stupid ass coach.
Why are you attacking Mark Pope? The guy helped win a national title, loves this university and bleeds blue. He would never turn this job down. It’s not his fault

Bro, I will GLADLY eat crow if that happens. I want nothing more than for him to succeed. I just don't feel great about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT