ADVERTISEMENT

Harrison twins' Autograph signing

3rex

All-American
Nov 3, 2002
Aaron and Andrew Harrison will be at Paducah's Wildcat Warehouse on Tuesday from 5-6:30 signing autographs. $25 per player.

Only $50 for both...

:)

Good for them.Those guys did a lot for our team and hit some big shots that helped us get to two final fours in their 2 years here.I'll miss them and wish them well.

My dad goes to everyone of these signings. Does anyone else?

They should pay ME $50 for owing me two national champions, HOT DAMMIT! DON'T THEY KNOW WHO I AM?! I worked my fingers to the bone whining and complaining the last two years, and what do I have to show for it?! NOTHING! NADA! NOT A DAMN THING!

:oops:

Reactions: Jkwo
Aaron and Andrew Harrison will be at Paducah's Wildcat Warehouse on Tuesday from 5-6:30 signing autographs. $25 per player.

Only $50 for both...

:)
seriously, 50 bucks for both??
I could see a business paying them to sign autographs to draw people to their store, maybe give them a couple thousand, but 25 bucks per autograph is a little/lot too much.

I do wish them luck in the future with their basketball careers, and appreciate their time at UK. They brought us a lot of wins and fun.

They were only 20 a piece in Louisville and KAT was only $35 compared to the 40 I was seeing everywhere else. Wonder what's up with the price differences.

Dadgummit, don't guess I will be able to make that! Never paid for an autograph in my 64 years and won't start now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT