ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Won the opportunity to buy some Old Forrester Birthday Bourbon and picked it up yesterday. Probably open it Saturday for the ballgame.

- Curious to see how the Cats respond tomorrow.

- @Joey Rupption - when you hitting up the new Jug House?

- Probably rolling over to Oktoberfest tomorrow early afternoon for a brat and some bier before coming back home to watch the Cats. September is such a wonderful month.

-Fireplace cleaning/inspection scheduled for Tuesday morning. Need to procure a couple dry ricks and I'll be ready once Lucifer takes his weather pattern home.

-Coming to terms with replacing the 2007 Samsung plasma. It's time. $550+/- the budget. 55" +/- the target. Recs?

-They were comparing KASH to Grayson Allen this morning on the Deener show. They still think a suspension is probably coming because the SEC likely hadn't seen the new angle where he severs the foot. K.

-"Whatcha See is Whatcha Get" by The Dramatics absolutely bangs. Turn that one up.

-Chicken biscuit this morning from CFA for Liberal agenda Dad.

-F Mississippi State.

dramatics_stage.jpg

:fire:

Watching him be damn near unblockable last year was like slowly drinking a top-shelf bottle of bourbon over the course of the fall.

Remember the time he broke up a touchdown in the end zone in PASS coverage like a 6'6 Deion Sanders?

That guy may honestly be the best football player we will ever see at UK.

The most expensive (by far) and heaviest (by far) TV in my house is also the oldest and smallest.

Being an early adopter is for suckers.

Reactions: Hankshaker
I've got a 42" Samsung plasma I bought in 2009 still going strong. I bought a 55" Samsung 4K a couple years ago and it's a great tv but I still prefer watching the plasma, especially sports. It was a sad day when they stopped making plasma TVs.

- I'm on board with Anth and the TCL brand. Nutin wrong with those.

-SAE, I'm sure you are very aware but just a heads up in case you aren't. Firewood people love to tell you their ish is seasoned when its not. Got to doublecheck. I'm sure you are well aware, cause it's GYERO.

Bet Houston +4 last night. They were ROLLING in the 1st half up 28-7 at one point. All was well. Girls were down. Kitchen had been cleaned. Cold domesto in hand watching the game in the basement.

Then all of a sudden Lil Lass#1 started actin a fool getting out of bed, running around, and eventually threw a fit about trying on all of these damn Disney princess dresses and insisting that she keeps her lamp on next to her bed. Throwing shit, telling me what she’s going to do and not do, crying bc peanut butter got on her Cinderella dress. This then woke up Lil Lass#2 who started screaming. The lass was at a work function so it was just me dealing with this mayhem. After 90 minutes they both eventually calm down and go back to sleep. I head back down to the basement and within minutes fall asleep on the couch.

I wake up about an hour later only to see Tulane’s winning touchdown in OT. What was once a nice little Thursday evening turned into a shit sandwich.

THAT’S OK. WHO DOES EVERYONE LIKE IN THE UTAH VS USC GAME TONIGHT? UTAH IS -3.5.

If any NKY folks can recommend a good source for seasoned hardwood, please let me know. It can be hard to find at a decent price. I stopped by a place this week and their “seasoned” oak had clearly just been cut.

Last year I happened to be working in my front yard when an enterprising hillbilly drove by with an old pickup truck full of nice wood and a handmade poster taped to the side stating “firewood 4 cash.” It was one of the most convenient transactions I’ve ever made.

^ need to be tailing BtB/ACL on their WNBA Playoff plays Richie - they murk that every single year. :100points: (6-0 this year so far)

-I'm like 1-8 on buying SEASONED wood. Can't decide whether they are just lying or have no clue what seasoned even means.

Finally just Bought a full cord last year to season myself, and that shit is so dry after this summer it sounds hollow. Beyond ready for crispy fire weather. :fire:

Bet Houston +4 last night. They were ROLLING in the 1st half up 28-7 at one point. All was well. Girls were down. Kitchen had been cleaned. Cold domesto in hand watching the game in the basement.

Then all of a sudden Lil Lass#1 started actin a fool getting out of bed, running around, and eventually threw a fit about trying on all of these damn Disney princess dresses and insisting that she keeps her lamp on next to her bed. Throwing shit, telling me what she’s going to do and not do, crying bc peanut butter got on her Cinderella dress. This then woke up Lil Lass#2 who started screaming. The lass was at a work function so it was just me dealing with this mayhem. After 90 minutes they both eventually calm down and go back to sleep. I head back down to the basement and within minutes fall asleep on the couch.

I wake up about an hour later only to see Tulane’s winning touchdown in OT. What was once a nice little Thursday evening turned into a shit sandwich.

THAT’S OK. WHO DOES EVERYONE LIKE IN THE UTAH VS USC GAME TONIGHT? UTAH IS -3.5.
No offense IsRich....art, but kinda feels like God was sending you a message in response to your sinful sports wagering. Kinda asking for it if were all being honest here.

I mixed my bourbon last weekend and was really in the bag by the end of the 4th so I learned my lesson. Only neat or w/ ice for me this weekend. Playing it safe.

Friday 5
Wu Tang- CREAM
Depeche Mode- Policy of Truth
Ted Dibiase's Theme Music (for Kash Daniel)
Sublime- April 29, 1992
BNL- Brian WIlson

Was doing a climbing wall at the gym last week and had a near freak accident with my wedding band got caught on a grip as I was pushing back off the wall. Got lucky that it came loose with only a slightly dislocated ring finger which popped right back in place. Nonetheless i've invested $7 in one of those rubber wedding bands that will supposedly tear away if it gets hung up.

I'm afraid one loss becomes two tomorrow. MSU gets one late to cover as well. Too many questions with guys suspended, a thin secondary, offense still in flux...

Same here, I got burned on the "seasoned" pitch my first winter here 5 years ago. Found a good ole TN 'neck that actually has seasoned the next year and been using him ever since.
Cut 5 large pines, oaks, and a magnolia out of the yard 2 years ago and that's the junk wood I use for the outdoor pit.

Heard Ahmad "Back in the Day" this AM on Rock the Bells channel. Forgot all about that jam. :fire:

Gold, Jerry...gold.

TUE
SEP 24 Partly Cloudy
80°56°

WED
SEP 25 Partly Cloudy
83°65°

THU
SEP 26 Partly Cloudy
87°63°

FRI
SEP 27 Partly Cloudy
90°65°

SAT
SEP 28 Mostly Sunny
92°66°

SUN
SEP 29 Sunny
93°64°

MON
SEP 30 Partly Cloudy
92°65°

TUE
OCT 1 Sunny
93°65°

WED
OCT 2 AM Showers
92°65°

THU
OCT 3 Mostly Sunny
89°62°

FRI
OCT 4 Mostly Sunny
86°59°

This is the gayest junk I’ve ever seen. I know it’s hip and cool to be the “most offended” and just behave like a total dripping p-word for likes and follows, BUT THIS IS UK FOOTBALL. We don’t have nothing! And you are spending your time trying to shame one of our senior leaders for something you don’t even know happened or not. GFY.

And there is zero proof Kash did anything.

I mean the guy exploded a door over the off-season, and some chick alleged some stuff....these clowns are making a much bigger deal about this “ankle” crap.

Buying alllllllll the Kash stock. Smd.

Why would anyone want it to be mid 90s on a Fall Football Saturday? I don't believe you, Anth, or anyone else who says they prefer that over mid 70s - it's blatant lies/trolling, which is par for the course with your psycho ass.

-I'm guessing Kash gets hurt by season's end, and the media celebrates the karma.

Last edited:
It’s times like this when I like to ask myself what would Donald Trump do?

And I believe not only would The Donald play Kash, he’d play him on every defensive down, as well as line him up at fullback on the 1 and hand him the ball.

So Mark, WTF you going to do here?

Why would anyone want it to be mid 90s on a Fall Football Saturday? I don't believe you, Anth, or anyone else who says they prefer that over mid 70s - it's blatant lies/trolling, which is par for the course with your psycho ass.

I am psycho because I LOVE SUMMER?? This guy is going to be in FL in about 5-6 yrs so I will send you my snow shovel.

It can be 80-90 YEAR F'ing ROUND and I would have ZERO issues.

Houston +6 Up 28-14 at the half. Second half line Tulane -3.5. OK, down 14, Tulane can come back and win by 5. That is a 19 point cushion to middle and win both bets. Had Houston for $100, so I am loving the 19 point cushion, take Tulane -3.5 for $200. Worse case, lose $120 best case win $300. Houston just needed to score a TD with first and goal with 1 minute left and its locked up. Nope, GD fg to tie. Now, just hold Tulane to a FG and win, nope, Ole tackling and give up a TD. Win $90 for my efforts. Gambling, win some lose some.

I didn't know that rubber wedding bands were a thing. I just take off my regular (platinum) band when I'm doing anything active...

-Meh, I'm all in on fall weather. 75/55 would be great right now. Occasional rain storm. We're going to go summer -> winter again I assume. 90 to 45 with rain and early sunsets. Puke. I 'll take 92 over that trash all year long.

-Sun already basically gone before 8p now, boo.

-Now that it is pissing off the UL douche bags so much, I'm all in on Kash doing whatever. Pipe down, losers. You have 20+ years, from the end of this scandal U stuff, before any moral superiority can be discussed.

-Made the decision to go with tungsten for ours because they're cheap and we were way over-budget. Sucker was heavy and annoying AF. Basically never wore it. Switch to Amazon bought silicone version with like 8 different rings for $14. Lightweight and can wear them for anything. Highly recommend.

-I found, then lost, then found, then packed away BBdk's sunglasses after a tailgate. So I'm not sure what side I'm on but we did eventually get them back to him.

-You fools sure do leave a lot of stuff after these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT