ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
In HS we had a game up in NE Ohio and stopped at the local Ponderosa for pregame dinner. I guess we didn’t tell them we were coming because the two buses full of HS football players, coaches, cheerleaders, etc ate the buffet clean. The locals were PISSED.

We got our asses kicked and I blame Ponderosa.

That was the last time I darkened the doors of a Ponderosa. Probably set me on a path to the #smuglyfe I live now to be honest.

You figured out which LOGE game we want yet SAE? Thinking SC or UGA again, we owe them from the near miss last time.

Also, working on our PNC club tix for the Louisville tilt. You should do the same w/ all your bigwig clients.

Ponderosa was our "treat meal" on the fifth night of fraternity Hell Week. We got to take our first (or maybe second) shower and they took us out to Ponderosa on Southland Drive. But then they made each one of us sit alone at tables and we weren't allowed to speak.

Seems about right.

We used to celebrate my birthday, and pretty much any special occasion with my family at Ponderosa with my dads insistence. As a foreign family from a true third world country the concept of all you can eat food was absolutely mind-blowing to him, and he would take advantage any chance he could get. To him eating until you couldn’t walk for under 10$ was the true American dream.

Ponderosa was our "treat meal" on the fifth night of fraternity Hell Week. We got to take our first (or maybe second) shower and they took us out to Ponderosa on Southland Drive. But then they made each one of us sit alone at tables and we weren't allowed to speak.

Seems about right.

Ours was Ryan's, and as soon as we got back we had Cases of beer sitting on top of the Heaters that we had to chug until we puked it all up & the beer was finished.

Reactions: Century Cat
Can’t wait for the first timeout on 9/1 when it’s 88 degrees & sunny and I head to the concession stand for a stale Diet Coke & overpriced hot dog. Guess the fella & his brother next to me who drive in from Clay County for every game nor the family of 5 from Owensboro in front of me who never miss a game aren’t worthy of enjoying adult beverages while watching their CATS.

Touch you, MilqueToast.

Finally downloaded fortnite. It’s really cool, I guess. But I am terrible at it, just like real life. We have the battle royal version? You basically jump off a blimp and try to kill everyone else on the island with you, but I’ve never killed anyone. And one time I died from staying in the rain too long. It’s fun tho!

PS4 or Xbox

I've probably commended him before for doing just the opposite, but name the GD QB already and unite the team behind him for the last couple weeks of camp IMO.

Uncertainty all the way into game week doesn't exactly instill confidence.

Reactions: Mashburned
No hell week at north campus for chad but they did have quite the language barrier to contend with come board game nights!

I never stayed in the dorms at all so your frat-bullying not only doesn’t affect me, but also confuses me a bit. Did your roofieing and cocaining only go on south campus or something? Genuinely confused here.

Occasionally get to travel to cool areas for work but mostly it's shitsville or a military base.

Anyhow, got to spend a couple nights in Denver last week. If you're a pothead from the South that used to talk to your buds about how great it would be to buy weed legally one day then laugh for 3 hours because you know some blue-hair reefer madness asshole will never allow it then, you should be required to visit a dispensary.

It's like walking into Rupp for the first time. Chills. I am still a little shocked that there are several hundred of these places all up and running yet it's still illegal on a federal level.

The conversation about which products would be the best for the next 6 or 7 hours I had before sleep was my second favorite part. It felt like going to the doctor but not where you explain what hurts instead, tell someone that this is the varying levels of f'd up you want to be over the course of an evening.

So after a few minutes, we settled on some lollipops and Indica chocolate for sleep.

I asked him if I could take a picture and the only stipulation is they can't be in the pic then asked of what. Told him something to make my brother jealous so he pulls out the tray of the jars with varying types of smoke. Yes, that's the picture I want. He just...I don't know...really understood me.

If you want to have the best feeling 6 hours in Denver, buy some edibles, hit the bar for some high alcohol IPAs and let the altitude do the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT