ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a team throws a zone at us, Tre is instrumental at knocking down elbow shots and passing back out. He shouldn’t lurk around 25’ try to bomb 3s coming out of the gate… he’s lost his feel and ability to cover.

He looks content to be a cheerleader RN. Fine. Put JE at 4 and let’s roll.

That’s incredible. How do you say just let them shoot a game winner even? Much less, not foul? Wow.

Even if that’s the exact player you want to take the shot you don’t just give it completely open.

With that loss Arizona is out for a 1 seed making the four 2’s most likely Arizona, Iowa State, UNC and Marquette.

Only thing stopping that is a Creighton run possibly.

I think we’ll get the 3 seed with Creighton, Duke and Kansas with Illinois possibly bumping Kansas.

That said, they push us to Arizona or UNC right? Seems they would want that ratings spike if they can get it.

Luka with his 6 straight 30pt 3/2 last night. Unreal

So does Zona losing mean UT still gets the other 1 seed?

F Duke. Bunch of gafs.

7pm tip Friday 🔥

How about Justin Edwards playing (and earning) the second most minutes last night? Anyone else got a 6'8 lefty potential lottery pick finding his stride right when tourney play begins?

* To repeat --> Tennessee is legit. After UConn and Houston, I'll take them over anyone not located in Lexington. Maybe those mouth-breathers can finally make the Final Four.

* Food City Center? WTF?

* At 2:50 of this clip is PRIME Jeff Goodman bashing.

Last edited:
i hope Tennessee loses their next two games. Maybe those mouth breathers will continue to never make a final four for eternity.

Karter Knox looks like more of a dawg than his older brother. It could be the light skin vs dark skin. I worry about his shooting. 6’5 SF without much of a shot isn’t what we need imo

Can we talk about that goal tend? I mean what the hell was that?

It was a make up for not getting Reeves out of bounds call.
People keep saying this, but no one appeared to react to Reeves stepping on the baseline, not the fans, not Coach Barnes, not the Tennessee players, not the commentators. It was only coming back from a commercial break several minutes later that the commentary team showed the replay. So how did the refs know they missed that call in order to "award" a makeup call?

People keep saying this, but no one appeared to react to Reeves stepping on the baseline, not the fans, not Coach Barnes, not the Tennessee players, not the commentators. It was only coming back from a commercial break several minutes later that the commentary team showed the replay. So how did the refs know they missed that call in order to "award" a makeup call?

My take wasn’t for all the world to see and know. Just me in my mind so that I can move on with the fact that despite a lopsided 1st half whistle, a solid effort from the crowd, and a heroic effort from Dalton Connect, we kicked their F’ing ass.

It has to be due to the volume of Q3 and Q4 games we played and the one Q3 loss. Our best 5-6 wins stack up with anyone in the country.

Saw something the other day (can’t find it now) that estimated the uncw and lsu losses cost us about 10 spots in the NET.

• Wow
Reactions: jayroon and bbonds
Normally I'd say the LSU and UNCW losses (and 8 overall losses) do not entitle us to an opinion about our seeding but half the top 10 has 6+ losses and few of them boast the kind of resume we do.

I think our ceiling is a 3 because of those losses and don't really care where/who we are stacked up with. Give us UNC in the East for all I care, this team is the type of team you don't want to play in the tournament.

Yall are confusing cheese dick with irrational swag. ENG is the right answer. Undeserved recognition because of wealth, doesn't understand what that means and is convinced he's an everyman. He'd also likely trip someone.
No offense, but this is the worst take since Davis = Henson. I hate defending Duke, but I don't recall them having a nepotism problem whereas 3 of our last 5 coaches have had their sons playing guard for us. And I also don't recall Duke kids getting shitty tattoos.

Herro also wasn't a Duke style player.

Love that the centers are more comfortable in their roles. Such a difference to what we have now vs. having to watch Z against USC.

For better or worse think that has to relegate Tre to almost a 7/8th man off the bench. Which is awesome once he gets his legs back (hopefully). Having Adou and Edwards start is seemingly becoming pivotal.

What a fun day. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT