ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t mind just becoming a UConn fan. Pure dawgs. Great gear. Obnoxious fans. Championship pedigree.

I mean, how do you look at Calipari’s resume, the current state of college basketball, and not fire that loser?

Reactions: Stoneule
I don't know what kind of slot receiver this guy will be, but he's going to be hell on onside kicks...

Wait... Nate Oats had to completely rebuild a roster from scratch, replace 3 assistant coaches, and yet has made the Final Four? I thought Calipari said that that was impossible...

I want Nate Oats instead of Calipari.

It's absolute horse sh*t that we're stuck with that useless dripping cvnt, and Alabama has the hottest coach (next to Dan Hurley) in the country.

Last edited:
So in 2022 we beat the two teams in the championship game away from Rupp by 20 each. This year we beat one final four team and put up almost 120 on them and we may have beaten a second one on their home court in the regular season finale. Only to lose to a 15 and 14 seed.

How in the **** does the fat loser still have a GD job? Dammit I’m just getting angrier and angrier.

Cal/Mitch have reduced us all to just having hope team X,Y and Z doesn’t win the tournament.

Each sweet sixteen we just sit around and try to figure out scenarios where a Blue Blood or rival doesn’t win another one.
Precisely, thought about this today.

Our "program" (really a cardboard tollbooth) is doing nothing but playing scared and defensively instead of being aggressive and "chasing UCLA"*

*Haven't heard that one in 10+ years. Nor have I heard "let's make history" or "why not 40-0".

Helluva job interview for Nate Oats tonight. I'm sold. They were fun to watch.

Hoping there's an amicable split after this year.

Trade coaches tonight. Straight up. I'm stone cold sober.
After they casually dismantled us in '21 and I realized we were playing a different sport.

After they casually dismantled us in '21 and I realized we were playing a different sport.

It was almost like the beat down Cal put on Tubby in Maui. Different sport and all. Just goes to show how cyclical sports can be and how fast you can get left behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT