ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Wife and I had our first kid in October. I have been sick more often in the last 6 months than I have in the last 10 years. Currently nursing a stomach bug and trying not to sh*t my pants. Effin daycare, man.

Said daycare had a "water heater issue" and had to close at 10am yesterday. Still closed today. Feels good to know my money is well spent.

- Sat down and started reading The Rise of Wolf 8 by Rick McIntyre last night about the reintroduction of wolves in Yellowstone. Intended on reading a few pages to see if I liked it and ended up reading about 50. Pretty good read so far.

- Pumped about Opening Day. I am off tomorrow so excited to get to watch the Braves. F the Phillies. Hopefully daycare is open and I don't have to watch on my phone from the toilet.

- Easter coming up this weekend. Gotta visit my folks and two sets of in-laws. Would've been nice to have a UK game to watch in there to break up the monotony. Thanks Cal.

- Mitch is as worried about his legacy as Calipari is. They are a match made in heaven (hell).

It's so you can still taste coffee through all the sugar.

I've been one day off all week. Woke up this morning thinking it was Thursday and was pumped for the Reds. It lasted until I read your post. 😡

The concerning question for me is what's it gonna take? 9-16 during the covid year didn't do it, but I understand that was just a weird year for everyone. But that's been followed up with three seasons that include no SEC tournament Saturdays, no NCAA second weekends including losses to 14 and 15 seeds, loss to UNCW, record for consecutive home losses, contempt for the fans with basketball bennie talk, worst defense in program history, and so on. What is the line that Mitch is drawing? Loss to Oakland on the heels of four shit years was the perfect time to cut the cord.
In other words, "how deep is rock bottom?"

* Man, Starbucks coffee is THE WORST. Just not even close. Why do they insist on burning it?
Amen brother. I generally think it’s uncouth to look down on others for the food and drinks they like, but I really think anyone who considers Starbucks Pike or Dark Roast good coffee a complete rube. In fact, I told my wife this on Saturday when she brought me my morning coffee in bed. Then she had the nerve to argue about it. Unreal.

It sucks reading it no doubt but almost everything written by nut covered randy goes right along with what we have all heard recently or witnessed with our own eyes throughout the season.

Klutch basically making our lineups

Antonio getting ****ed out of Brady's NIL offer

**** me

Mitch is screwed. He will be the one who gets canned first. Cal put him in checkmate this week. He is a dead man walking in my opinion.

This guy owns our AD.

...“My first priority isn’t the Commonwealth of Kentucky, or the University, or the Legacy of the Program, or the greater glory of Big Blue Nation,” he writes. “I coach for the names on the backs of the jerseys—not just the front. My players.” -John Calipari

I have a Robin (😏) that nests on my covered porch in a cozy spot atop one of my Pillars -- for the 3rd straight season. 95% sure it's the same one, I enjoy.

First year, she'd fly off every time I stepped outside. Last year warmed up quite a bit, and this year she hasn't flown off a single time. Kinda cool, imo. Trying to get her to eat mealworms out of my hand, but no luck on that yet.

Stay tuned.

Edit: Last year I caught one of the little chicks "first flight" out of the nest, was pretty excitiing tbh. DM me for video

Last edited:
Yeah, this looks like a Louisville guy.

GJdmAv2X0AAMe1N

Last edited:
Huggs would have been great fodder. Probably would have pulled a Majerus and just got a hotel room next to the Yum Center.
UMASS already ran Kelsey off once, so hold your horses, UL could have an alum make a power move to scare him off.
Diddy gonna end up like Epstein? Where's Suge when discipline is needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT