3.) summer hype
4.) pre season ranking
5.) season starts
6.) champions classic loss
7.) 2 big game losses before December
8.) camp Cal
9.) Early SEC stumble
10.) SEC winning streak
11.) building momentum and coming together before March.
12.) just short of SEC regular season
13.) hype before SECT
14.) first round SECT loss
15.) good bracket draw and prediction hype
16.) lose to another low seed in R64/32
17.) start it all over again, madness, will Cal be fired
you forgot the tweak

Reactions: Fox2monk
Sorry, but Im not rallying around this coach. He's had plenty of time and he doesn't even care about winning. My donations to the UK system arent very much but I will not be donating until a change is made.

Doesn’t matter supposedly they had the money and Mitch still didn’t pull the strings….. He is such chicken$hit it’s not funny…. They need to clean house from the President on down…..

It was recently stated that the money “they had” was the Crafts money and the Crafts refused to pay Kailpari $33 million dollars regardless if its upfront or spread out. I don’t blame them at all for not wanting to pay $33 million dollars of their own money to him.

Our voices were heard loud and clear. He is returning so let’s rally behind the program and see what happens. Something tells me his feet will be held to the fire a bit more going forward. Let’s see less NBA talk and more championships. This program is our program no matter who coaches them. I have went outside, screamed to the hills, said a few words I’ll need to repent for and I’ve come back in ready to go. But we better see results or next time, Barney can call two moving trucks.
I will never support the cow turd

We will not join the cal buttlicker confederation OP.

We true UK fans will not accept anything less than the end of King Cals tyranny. We will support the players every season but know we will never win another sec regular season, sec tourney, make a final four or win number 9 until this plague upon UK Fandom humanity is ended.

The Office No GIF
Our voices were heard loud and clear. He is returning so let’s rally behind the program and see what happens. Something tells me his feet will be held to the fire a bit more going forward. Let’s see less NBA talk and more championships. This program is our program no matter who coaches them. I have went outside, screamed to the hills, said a few words I’ll need to repent for and I’ve come back in ready to go. But we better see results or next time, Barney can call two moving trucks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT