ADVERTISEMENT

Greenberg taking shots at media

1DKs2FK.png
Wood

• Haha
Reactions: CatPhight

He is defending his buddy cal and taking shots at our media

I get a kick out of Cal having to call Greenburg, a guy he does the satellite camps with, to defend him over local media. Newsflash for all of you dumb mother ****ers, the local media are diehard UK fans, and they aren't gonna sit around and watch this complete garbage any longer. The last 3 or 4 seasons have not been close to UK basketball standards. So either fix it, or get the **** out.

Dick Vitale
@DickieV • Follow
Yes after a @KentuckyMBB meltdown
vs impressive @AlabamaMBB where
Cats were routed the naysayers & critics
r having a ball with their anti Calipari
feelings. Word of advice
@UKCoachCalipari WILL GET THE
LAST LAUGH. This team is too talented
& he will get them rolling !

^^ Vitale said this in early January. Did Cal get the last laugh? Did he get them rolling? LOL. Greenberg is just like Vitale. A blowhard.

So, let me get this straight. The television networks that sell commercial time for these games, would rather see Kansas play Central Michigan in the final 4 than play UK? Makes perfect sense
No they love to see UK get beat in the first or second round which here lately they are getting their wish.Now IF a matchup would occur with say Duke, Kansas or a Gonzaga before the final 4 you can bet your ass whom they want to see win....
Here's a clue to help you figure it out..it's not UK.

• Haha
Reactions: UK19
I get a kick out of Cal having to call Greenburg, a guy he does the satellite camps with, to defend him over local media. Newsflash for all of you dumb mother ****ers, the local media are diehard UK fans, and they aren't gonna sit around and watch this complete garbage any longer. The last 3 or 4 seasons have not been close to UK basketball standards. So either fix it, or get the **** out.
Thank you Mike! This times a thousand!

Reactions: Ron Mehico
Results on court are what counts not recruiting rankings, pre season rankings etc. The last several years have been sub par to say the least.
2 seed last year. Because of on court performance

How many times have we been a 2 seed or better?

“Our” media… but not “your” coach….
Our media sucks to, I’m not on their side either. Jones has a personal beef with cal he has let cloud his judgement sometimes, Tucker is a asshole, pilgrim get more wrong than correct. The only even remotely good one is Ben roberts. But yes cal is not the coach I want, I have wanted cal gone for a while now

How much longer before we are taken out of the Champion Classic? I believe they want highly ranked teams, not what we have been throwing on the floor. Pretty soon we are the Wednesday late game or early Saturday game on TV. No more Prime Time

Well I also call him “Triple C”, “CCC”, or “Caliprarie”. They all fit. Cow because he’s got fat and lazy, triple C and CCC because he obviously can’t coach and Caliprarie for obvious reasons. The guy is a has been, his gimmick has run its course and it’s time for him to go.
Don’t like it tell your daddy to get us to through the first weekend of the tournament and me on ignore.
Damn bro, you have definitely spent some time in the lab coming up with gems.
I don't like the ignore feature , have never put even 1 horrible post on ignore. Doing that I can't call them out on the horrible bs they post. Having said that, if you keep coming up with these cringeworthy catch phrases of your, I MAY have to get it a thought.

Kind of serious. They are very stupid, especially from a grown aas man. But take most of it as just a little light hearted ribbing. I am pissed at the situation, but I will not become miserable because of it, show unhealthy hatred because of it. I will be patient and take the wait and see approach. I know what the man is capable of.

First of all he is a really terrible analyst, was a rather poor coach and for way too long, and he is an enbarrassing long time apologist for CCC. A lot of the blather he puts out when trying to analyze basketball sounds a lot like the blather CCC puts out after games.

We still are. You want to bring your team in to play us?
Evansville and Ole Miss say HELLO.

The Cal of old would take all of this criticism and use it to fuel his comeback and drive him to prove the naysayers wrong. But from his HORRIBLE roster management, lack of ability to retain players, outdated offensive sets and his TOTAL disconnect from the fans and boosters, I have ZERO confidence in Cal at this point in his UK career to be able to do it.

When you're making $9 million/year and lose a tournament game only to tell EVERYONE in the postgame presser that you are just happy to get back home to your dogs, you MORE THAN deserve ANY criticism or angst you receive from fans and media!!!!

SAD

Damn bro, you have definitely spent some time in the lab coming up with gems.
I don't like the ignore feature , have never put even 1 horrible post on ignore. Doing that I can't call them out on the horrible bs they post. Having said that, if you keep coming up with these cringeworthy catch phrases of your, I MAY have to get it a thought.

Kind of serious. They are very stupid, especially from a grown aas man. But take most of it as just a little light hearted ribbing. I am pissed at the situation, but I will not become miserable because of it, show unhealthy hatred because of it. I will be patient and take the wait and see approach. I know what the man is capable of.
If you are just hearing these nicknames for the guy robbing UK you must not get on the board much.

He is defending his friend even if he is saying to himself that Coach Klein/Cal has forgotten everything since 2015. I think it really messed Cal up in the head, how could you lose with all that talent.

Lol ok, got me cause I haven't got a damn clue what your reply is but yeah if that had happened to me the POS probably would have found out what type guy he was messing with.
Basically it's hip to say, "Your not that guy pal," anytime someone can't stay in their lane or are clearly outmatched but decide to flap them gums anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT