ADVERTISEMENT

Grant Nelson will go to Alabama

He will flourish there at Alabama with that playing style.
Nelson very well may end up at Alabama, and as I have said many times about recruits and transfers, you never really know until the commitment is done.

With that said, Nelson apparently canceled his scheduled visit to Baylor, but is still planning on a two day visit in Arkansas beginning tomorrow. Having the last visit makes me think that Arkansas is still very much in contention.

Last edited:
Choked? Our best player was riding a scooter for 2 weeks prior because of an injury. We lost in ot by 1 pt dude. That's hardly choking.
Our fans sometimes smh.... The 20 team probably had a better chance at a title run than any we've had in years. We had 2 guards and a top center, that's what you want in the tournament.

Besides, it's not a declining year if you don't make the final 4. This isn't 1965. When the pandemic started this program wasn't on a decline
Yes choked, auburns best player didn’t even play that game. Kentucky was up by 15 in that game and choked. 2020 may have made a run may have not, they had issues to end the season. They have net made a final four in 8-9 years and haven’t made the second weekend in 3 years, yes that’s declining?

Reactions: cornbreadnmilk
So if literally every analyst was wrong before, then it’s safe to question what literally every analyst is saying now as well.
Well yeah, I think NIL has definitely made it harder to evaluate how accurate the info that people are getting is now.

Just last night Nkamhoua was a Baylor lock and this morning Michigan steals him right from underneath them. It's impossible for even the most plugged in sources to predict when a crazy offer will come from any random school now.

Reactions: Padsfs07
Yes choked, auburns best player didn’t even play that game. Kentucky was up by 15 in that game and choked. 2020 may have made a run may have not, they had issues to end the season. They have net made a final four in 8-9 years and haven’t made the second weekend in 3 years, yes that’s declining?
I'm guessing you haven't watched much sports in your life. It's hard to beat a team 3 times. You want to point to things that make uk look bad, how bout pointing to things that happened that made auburn win? Like no fouls being called on auburn the last 10 mins. Against a team of Reid Travis and pj who were dominant in the post. I'd say that matters
I just wanted to make sure you knew your years were incorrect, that's all. I agree the three years is declining. Nobody being honest and not pushing an agenda will say 19 and 20 was a decline.

I'm guessing you haven't watched much sports in your life. It's hard to beat a team 3 times. You want to point to things that make uk look bad, how bout pointing to things that happened that made auburn win? Like no fouls being called on auburn the last 10 mins. Against a team of Reid Travis and pj who were dominant in the post. I'd say that matters
I just wanted to make sure you knew your years were incorrect, that's all. I agree the three years is declining. Nobody being honest and not pushing an agenda will say 19 and 20 was a decline.
I’m still young but sports have been a big apart of my life. Auburn made some plays but Kentucky choked that game away, they choked away 2018 against k state.

I’m still young but sports have been a big apart of my life. Auburn made some plays but Kentucky choked that game away, they choked away 2018 against k state.
They did choke against k st. It happens though.
Name me 3 teams that had better season in 19 and 20 than us. Therefore it's not fair to say our program was going downhill before that. It just bothers me when people exaggerate our scenario.

They did choke against k st. It happens though.
Name me 3 teams that had better season in 19 and 20 than us. Therefore it's not fair to say our program was going downhill before that. It just bothers me when people exaggerate our scenario.
The COvid year. Kansas, Dayton, sdsu

That’s funny. I’d say Gonzaga, Baylor, and Duke as well or instead of. Maybe not KU though. But 2020 UK was a good team. Right there with any of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT