ADVERTISEMENT

Goodwin tweet

This smells of him wanting to know his position coach is still going to be there when he gets there. We've come within an eye lash of losing three coaches in the six months.
There are a couple of ways to look at coaching staff attrition. Because of success, the best coaching staffs are almost always in the most demand. Every successful coaching staff loses and replaces coaches, and that is bound to complicate player recruitment in some cases. In UK's present case, Mark Stoops' and Vince Marrow's status as senior SEC coaches with long tenures at UK is a huge stabilizing factor. Now Brad White has turned down multiple efforts to hire him away. All of that gives an appearance of stability.

But we would be naive if we claimed to know what Liam Coen will do a year from now, or whether UK's defensive staff might be due for a change or two.

At the end of the day, most young players are trying to fit themselves into the right system and choose the right campus for themselves. As long as Stoops stays in Lexington, players know what the system will look like

Reactions: BigTyrone
Wow, Bogle from Florida to Michigan State, he must not have wanted to face his former team again. Now he will be cold all year round and play in a weaker conference.

Reactions: The-Hack
Michigan state doing their best joker impression and just lighting money on fire these last few weeks. Of course it's causing escalation all across college football.

What idiots.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Ehh the quote I read said they may get 1-2 more and he wasn’t sure right now. Also I think MSU having the press conference now is a positive sign. Goodwin will be the signature signee for UK or MSU, you’d think you’d want to discuss the commitment at a PC
Tucker on phone with Goodwin right now,trying to close per CBS National Show.
Could be good or bad

i think he goes the other way. Hopefully I’m wrong tho. And I doubt it’s just about money, with NIL that’s not a problem here.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT