ADVERTISEMENT

Global Climate Changes

it’s not just Weener choppers that want to see emissions cut in half by 2030. It’s 75 percent of the USA
Yes...the sooner we can get closer to the third world coutries the better off we'll be, instead of it being the other way around. Looks like those ELITE WE KNOW BETTER jackesses enjoyed all that top grade beef they chowed down on at the summit...you are being SCAMED people!!

I’m not an expert on climate change. None of us will be around to see the effects of what our time on earth caused or didn’t cause. But while I am here, and I hope we can all agree on this, but while I’m here, I do my best to be a good steward to the land that I own, the environment I live in, and it bothers me to see the people in this world that throw trash out of their cars, don’t clean up where they live, and don’t respect others property by not picking up the garbage you bring there. And I really think this is as far as 99.9% can go with it. We don’t control the glaciers melting, the core temps getting warmer, the changing weather, but all we can do is treat this earth with the respect it deserves. The rest of it is nothing but political bullshit on all sides.

Much of Europe has been hit with cold temperatures and heavy snow falls so far this month, taking Europeans by surprise. “Experts” blame warming.

It's all a sham.

Similar to the alarmists getting stuck in ice on their journey to prove it was gone, this is why you know it's all a sham.

If it's hot? Global warming. Colder over a period of time? Climate change. Short term temperature variation? Climate disruption.

There are no rules. Just ever shifting goalposts and cherry picked/manipulated data to pursue an agenda. An agenda, no less, that does absolutely nothing to achieve it's stated goal since neither china nor India care about participating.

It's all a sham

it’s not just Weener choppers that want to see emissions cut in half by 2030. It’s 75 percent of the USA
I call bullshit on that poll. I'm sure it was a liberal poll. I travel the US and do not know 1 person who wants to cut emissions period. Just to prove the ignorance of the democrat party, if you guys want to stop emissions by stopping cows from farting all democrats must stop farting also.

It's all a sham.

Similar to the alarmists getting stuck in ice on their journey to prove it was gone, this is why you know it's all a sham.

If it's hot? Global warming. Colder over a period of time? Climate change. Short term temperature variation? Climate disruption.

There are no rules. Just ever shifting goalposts and cherry picked/manipulated data to pursue an agenda. An agenda, no less, that does absolutely nothing to achieve it's stated goal since neither china nor India care about participating.

It's all a sham
It's a religion. It fits all criteria of one. I think the temperature changes, but these ppl are overboard and disagreeing with their dogma is blasphemy. That's why they say I "believe" science. They don't understand it at all...they just go with anything their told. So if you ssimply disagree with a policy they claim you're a science denier....nope I just disagreed with anything that's just rolled out in the name of fixing climate change just bc it says it does.

The weather is not the climate. They still haven't figured this one out yet. It's why they'll desperately claim a hurricane in Florida is somehow political and bc of climate change...even though it was a mild hurricane season. And they got furious, when actual scientists pointed this out, bc their dogma was tested. Is Jesus the son of God, is Mohammed a prophet, is hurricane climate change...its all the same.

China, India, Russia and Malaysia are not cutting and they are all top "polluting" nations. China is happy to sell us batteries and solar panels as they laugh at us.

They're increasing coal production while selling us the panels and batteries you mentioned. They also own the rights to mine all the materials that go into said items. They acquired them, one way or another, years before the big push for this technology.

My what visionaries they were to acquire such assets for items they themselves don't use, just in time for the US and the west demand all such items be used.

They're increasing coal production while selling us the panels and batteries you mentioned. They also own the rights to mine all the materials that go into said items. They acquired them, one way or another, years before the big push for this technology.

My what visionaries they were to acquire such assets for items they themselves don't use, just in time for the US and the west demand all such items be used.
The US and the west are led by idiots.

Breaking news: A draft agreement from the UN’s COP28 climate summit has dropped references to the phaseout of fossil fuels in favour of reducing consumption, after opposition from oil and gas-producing countries led by Saudi Arabia
And they’ll all follow it as much as they pay into it…. You’re a dolt sir.
No 100% of the USA wants to cut emissions but 100% of us aren’t willing to do anything but recycle which is actually more expensive than it’s worth.

-I would love to cut fossil fuels out, shoe me how to do that without changing my life style.

No 100% of the USA wants to cut emissions but 100% of us aren’t willing to do anything but recycle which is actually more expensive than it’s worth.

-I would love to cut fossil fuels out, shoe me how to do that without changing my life style.
I don't know anyone who wants to cut emissions AT ALL!

Reactions: cat_chaser

-Solar panels on rooftop
-EV car
-Tesla powerwall

Last edited:
You live in a world where the average person can throw down $150K for the environment?

Also, all of that besides solar would be powered by coal in Kentucky.
I understand it’s expensive, but…… The solar panel would power the house, that charges the car. Likely, the homeowner with solar panels, is running at an energy surplus and sells excess power to local power company. The solar panels would also keep the Tesla powerwall at a full charge, for any power outages.

Cost
-20,000 for solar panels to run entire house
-EV cost is 50,000
-Powerwall is 10,000

80,000 all in. Serious money, but doable

There are some savings wrapped into the 80,000, like
-Zero monthly power bills
-zero monthly gasoline bills at chevron

Both of these equal about 7,000 a year

Last edited:
Scrap the EV. The environment would be better served if you drive a high mileage gas car.
I understand it’s expensive, but…… The solar panel would power the house, that charges the car. Likely, the homeowner with solar panels, is running at an energy surplus and sells excess power to local power company. The solar panels would also keep the Tesla powerwall at a full charge, for any power outages.

Cost
-EV cost is 50,000
-Powerwall is 10,000

Selling power back to the grid is not available in all states and no longer available in states where it once was possible. For example, in Cali, you get credits, not cash. And, if you are self sufficient, you do not need credits.

As to the zero monthly power bills, it takes about 7-10 years to break even, JUST CALCULATING solar panel costs.

The lifespan of the solar panels is about 25 years.

Before you become carbon neutral on the EV, you probably have to drive it about 70,000 miles. We will see how long the batteries truly last on this generation of EVs, but some have speculated about 100,000 miles.

One power wall will get you about 12 hours of home power time. $11-14k, when you include installation. It will probably last about 12 to 15 years. Some estimate 20. Some estimate you will need 2-4 power walls to go off grid. Hopefully, 2 would get it done. Add these costs to the idea that you will have zero monthly power bills.

Oh yeah, there are tax breaks for getting solar panels and an EV. Tax breaks for those who can afford it. Breaks for the upper class. Our government just trying to help.

Cost
-EV cost is 50,000
-Powerwall is 10,000

What’s going to power the house and the car when the coal plants are closed by 2030 and the panels don’t provide enough energy?

Reactions: PhDcat2018
What’s going to power the house and the car when the coal plants are closed by 2030 and the panels don’t provide enough energy?
Solar panels, when sized correctly for a house, will run on an energy surplus. Yes, you read that right. A surplus. Coal isn’t needed. Back it up with H2

Scrap the EV. The environment would be better served if you drive a high mileage gas car.

Selling power back to the grid is not available in all states and no longer available in states where it once was possible. For example, in Cali, you get credits, not cash. And, if you are self sufficient, you do not need credits.

As to the zero monthly power bills, it takes about 7-10 years to break even, JUST CALCULATING solar panel costs.

The lifespan of the solar panels is about 25 years.

Before you become carbon neutral on the EV, you probably have to drive it about 70,000 miles. We will see how long the batteries truly last on this generation of EVs, but some have speculated about 100,000 miles.

One power wall will get you about 12 hours of home power time. $11-14k, when you include installation. It will probably last about 12 to 15 years. Some estimate 20. Some estimate you will need 2-4 power walls to go off grid. Hopefully, 2 would get it done. Add these costs to the idea that you will have zero monthly power bills.
Most states allow power sales back to the utility from roof top solar

Last edited:
Solar panels, when sized correctly for a house, will run on an energy surplus. Yes, you read that right. A surplus. Coal isn’t needed. Back it up with H2
Except when the sun isn’t shining. And especially when there’s no battery back-up. To act like a home can add a “proper” amount of solar panels and disconnect from the grid is incredibly incorrect.

Except when the sun isn’t shining. And especially when there’s no battery back-up. To act like a home can add a “proper” amount of solar panels and disconnect from the grid is incredibly incorrect.
My next door neighbor in Florida does it and sells the surplus to gulf power. Solar panels still charge on cloudy days

95% of Democrats believe in more than 2 genders as well.
Gender and sex are not the same thing. There is also intersex, and you will get conflicting information from biologists and doctors alike. They are oft referred to as "third sex" or "neither". We're all human beings. I'm Christian, and don't like what Satanists did in Iowa, but I still them love them the same as I do the crowd that you attempted to make fun of in your post. Is it necessary to try and inject politics and nonsense into everything?

In terms of current temperature ranges and snowfall amounts (including snowpack), what we're seeing right now in the United States is rather alarming. We were warned about this decades ago, but we all want our new cell phones, shiny cars, fancy and oversized homes (myself included) :(

Last December when the temps in Kentucky were below zero, it was coal fired plants that literally kept people alive. I can’t comprehend how anybody can think you can just drop coal. It’s impossible.

Last December when the temps in Kentucky were below zero, it was coal fired plants that literally kept people alive. I can’t comprehend how anybody can think you can just drop coal. It’s impossible.
Hydrogen could replace coal.

You mean … you don’t have solar panels?????? How do you recharge your EV?

Don’t you care????? Wow. Just wow.

A guy I know who is just like this Kingseve character, talks nonstop about climate, carbon neutral, solar, ev, etc. It’s gotten to the point we don’t like being around him because the conversation always ends up going in that direction.

The dude is an international airline pilot that spews emissions literally all over the sky on a daily basis. He doesn’t see the hypocrisy one bit.

These people love to preach their religion, but they always seem to come up short practicing.

Gender and sex are not the same thing. There is also intersex, and you will get conflicting information from biologists and doctors alike. They are oft referred to as "third sex" or "neither". We're all human beings. I'm Christian, and don't like what Satanists did in Iowa, but I still them love them the same as I do the crowd that you attempted to make fun of in your post. Is it necessary to try and inject politics and nonsense into everything?
You missed where people have injected their religion about sex/gender into everything, including politics?

In terms of current temperature ranges and snowfall amounts (including snowpack), what we're seeing right now in the United States is rather alarming. We were warned about this decades ago, but we all want our new cell phones, shiny cars, fancy and oversized homes (myself included) :(
This is the same end of the world script we see in all religions. The time which you are within has all of the signs for alarm. Weather religion alarmists take everything that appears to them as extreme and cry out “don’t you see?!?!?” And, yet, every era has had extremes. As example, “decades ago” snow in great amounts was dumped and weather alarmists cried “ice age, end to humanity! This is the new normal.” And, yet, the 70s are long in our past. That narrative has been replaced by the newest doom and gloom apologists. Only now, those enders are a political arm of governments being used by powers that tout weather to control people and eliminate independence.

A guy I know who is just like this Kingseve character, talks nonstop about climate, carbon neutral, solar, ev, etc. It’s gotten to the point we don’t like being around him because the conversation always ends up going in that direction.

The dude is an international airline pilot that spews emissions literally all over the sky on a daily basis. He doesn’t see the hypocrisy one bit.

These people love to preach their religion, but they always seem to come up short practicing.
Its Not his fault commercial
Airplanes haven’t switched to zero emission jet fuel. Yes, it does exist.

Its Not his fault commercial
Airplanes haven’t switched to zero emission jet fuel. Yes, it does exist.
Love the mental gymnastics. So you don’t see the hypocrisy of this guy preaching how everyone needs to be carbon neutral, yet he CHOOSES to be in a profession that spews more carbon than just about everyone else???

Is there no conviction in achieving this goal to save the world? Why does he get to violate his own religion while yelling at everyone else to comply?

Why do you get to scream about solar panels etc, and how attainable they are, yet you don’t have them?

Leaders that don’t practice what they preach are not leaders at all. They are nothing but hypocrites. Like you…

Love the mental gymnastics. So you don’t see the hypocrisy of this guy preaching how everyone needs to be carbon neutral, yet he CHOOSES to be in a profession that spews more carbon than just about everyone else???

Is there no conviction in achieving this goal to save the world? Why does he get to violate his own religion while yelling at everyone else to comply?

Why do you get to scream about solar panels etc, and how attainable they are, yet you don’t have them?

Leaders that don’t practice what they preach are not leaders at all. They are nothing but hypocrites. Like you…
damn, you feeling guilty about something ur doing?? You expect a pilot to quit his job, because the airline doesn’t use zero emission fuel?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT