ADVERTISEMENT

From "We wanna compete for SEC Championships" to competing for the Mayo Bowl

Cats192

All-American
Apr 22, 2011
Stoops sure has hyped the team up the last 2 years. I don't expect us to play in an SEC title game, but for 9 million, I expect better than this.

Reactions: K86
Music city again. Sucks. But I don’t fault him for his past comments. What do you expect him to say?

Music city again. Sucks. But I don’t fault him for his past comments. What do you expect him to say?
I don't fault him for past comments. I fault him for getting bottom of the barrel bowls after talking the program up. I fault him for the team looking completely discombobulated every single game.

I don't fault him for past comments. I fault him for getting bottom of the barrel bowls after talking the program up. I fault him for the team looking completely discombobulated every single game.
So then why make his remarks the title of the thread.

From Look at these comments to, I don't care about them. He's gotta do hard things like Coach an sec team. You can't even post online.

John Hale reports in H-L:
Kentucky will not play in the Music City Bowl since it played there last season, and the league office avoids repeat trips in a short window when assigning teams to the “Pool of Six” games.

That leaves the Duke’s Mayo and Liberty bowls as viable options for Kentucky in the “Pool of Six.”

Reactions: Rockfly78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT