ADVERTISEMENT

Found a great UK game thread on a Uavel board

bigbluelou

All-SEC
Apr 13, 2011
Feel free to read through it as you wish. Or don't, either way, I really don't care. But there is some good stuff there, I promise.

Top 3 Potential Humiliations for the UK game

Here is the OP's original list:

1- Somebody for the Cards scores a basket for UK

2-A reserve for the Cards checks into the game with their uniform on backwards

3-Fred's Knee

4-A starter gets suspended for the game

5-Lose by 50

6-Somebody picks a fight with UK player FAFO

7-Everything Kenny's presser

8-Cal clears bench at 5 min mark, UK widens lead

9-Cards players argue with each other

10-Koron scores for UK

11-Kenny smiles in handshake line after beatdown

12-FK storms court, attacks Calipari, gets tackled by security

Some GENUINELY funny comments there, I have to admit. Tip of the hat to some of those guys. Tears in my eyes lmao, seriously funny.

Last edited:
Feel free to read through it as you wish. Or don't, either way, I really don't care. But there is some good stuff there, I promise.

Top 3 Potential Humiliations for the UK game

Here is the OP's original list:

1- Somebody for the Cards scores a basket for UK

2-A reserve for the Cards checks into the game with their uniform on backwards

3-Fred's Knee

4-A starter gets suspended for the game

5-Lose by 50

6-Somebody picks a fight with UK player FAFO

7-Everything Kenny's presser

8-Cal clears bench at 5 min mark, UK widens lead

9-Cards players argue with each other

10-Koron scores for UK

11-Kenny smiles in handshake line after beatdown

12-FK storms court, attacks Calipari, gets tackled by security
I’m actually reading this right now, it’s pretty good.

Also is this real?

• Haha
Reactions: NociHTTP
Yes, absolutely true. There's another thread about it on here, and the Uavel fans are NOT happy about those unis, lol.
I'm gonna check myself here and say it MAY be true. Their fans seem to think it is but I'm starting to think it has to be a joke. Even Uavel isn't dumb enough to wear those irl, are they?

I got a kick out of this one.

Pre-game Kenny tells Cal, I need you, my job is on the line, no blowout, and no tricks. Cal complies and leaves his starters in untill the final buzzer and UK wins by 40. Shaking hands Kenny quips, you tricked me

The UK team shows up at Freedom Hall for the first half... realize it is at the Yum and still wins the game by 30+ points after being behind by 15 at the half... the CARDS were cold from three that first half!!!

Some of the ones that had me giggling:

15 - Kenny ejected for starting a Family Guy-esque fistfight with the Cardinal Bird.

19 - Danny Manning snoring causes riot as fans mistake the stadium shaking for the footsteps of a T-Rex

21 - PA system plays a round of musical chairs with the crowd. The UofL fan ends up without a seat when the music stops

Danny forgets his pillow and plush throw. Can't sleep. Must watch entire game

26 - UK players all wear blindfolds during the game. UK wins by 15

27- Milt passes the ball to DJ, he scores. Kenny smiles

Milt passes ball to Kenny. Off Kenny's fingers out of bounds. Cats ball

33 - Power goes out when UofL has ball. Nobody notices.

42. They're beating us so bad, Ritchie gets in during the first half.

45 - FBI walks out on court and says “Kenny we have your playbook” and they hold up single piece of filler paper with nothing but a drawing of a huge D on the front and a booger wiped on the back

During the time outs. The Louisville Cheerleaders throw blue Tee-Shirts at our student section.

4 UofL players collapse from heat exhaustion mid way through the 1st half because someone at Adidas thought the athletic department ordered uniforms made of corduroy instead of velvet.

107. Josh pulls off a mask to reveal he actually is Mitch Barnhart.

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
Some of the ones that had me giggling:

15 - Kenny ejected for starting a Family Guy-esque fistfight with the Cardinal Bird.

19 - Danny Manning snoring causes riot as fans mistake the stadium shaking for the footsteps of a T-Rex

21 - PA system plays a round of musical chairs with the crowd. The UofL fan ends up without a seat when the music stops

Danny forgets his pillow and plush throw. Can't sleep. Must watch entire game

26 - UK players all wear blindfolds during the game. UK wins by 15

27- Milt passes the ball to DJ, he scores. Kenny smiles

Milt passes ball to Kenny. Off Kenny's fingers out of bounds. Cats ball

33 - Power goes out when UofL has ball. Nobody notices.

42. They're beating us so bad, Ritchie gets in during the first half.

45 - FBI walks out on court and says “Kenny we have your playbook” and they hold up single piece of filler paper with nothing but a drawing of a huge D on the front and a booger wiped on the back

During the time outs. The Louisville Cheerleaders throw blue Tee-Shirts at our student section.

4 UofL players collapse from heat exhaustion mid way through the 1st half because someone at Adidas thought the athletic department ordered uniforms made of corduroy instead of velvet.

107. Josh pulls off a mask to reveal he actually is Mitch Barnhart.
The corduroy one is hilarious. It even makes a funny sound running down the court. Swish twish.

I got a kick out of this one.

Pre-game Kenny tells Cal, I need you, my job is on the line, no blowout, and no tricks. Cal complies and leaves his starters in untill the final buzzer and UK wins by 40. Shaking hands Kenny quips, you tricked me

That's funny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
Some new gems from the same thread today. I'm howling! 🤣
  • ...I would feel really bad for the players having to get their dcks kicked in against our main rival, at home with the majority of the crowd being uk fans and then having to wear velvet.
  • Kenny reveals we have a new eligible player named Velvet Friction right before tipoff but then recants after the game [when] a reporter asks for clarification because "um, I probably shouldn't say this, but he actually hurt himself during warmups"
  • Milt and Payne will be in the shoot around with Kentucky's players, as Will Levis is giving the "L's Down" on the big screen scoreboard.
  • Kenny will be dressed as Bill Keightly as Louisville pays a halftime homage to Calipari, Adolph, Cawood, and Joe B....
  • Senore looks up from his Tupperware catalog to find the Cards are only down 8. He then notices the clock reads 19:02 left in the first half and resumes perusing the latest in Tup-innovation.
  • Kenny says let's win by 1 point. Cards score 1 point.

"Cards by 3. We trail by 14 with 20 seconds left when a fight erupts and numerous technicals are called. Even valvano gets tossed. Our two strengths, ft shooting and ft defense, take over and we take the lead. The last 20 seconds are played 3 on 2 because of the ejections. Danny Manning finishes the game coaching both teams because he was asleep during the fight and is the only coach not ejected."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT