ADVERTISEMENT

Former coach house up for sale

That house is 4 million?? Lexington is way more expensive than I thought.
It’s actually a very nice piece of property. On Richmond road in a nice area close to downtown. And don’t forget it is two lots. Cal bought the lot adjacent and put in tennis courts or something. I’m not too shocked by the listing price. Check Mark Stoops house. Thing is huge!

It’s actually a very nice piece of property. On Richmond road in a nice area close to downtown. And don’t forget it is two lots. Cal bought the lot adjacent and put in tennis courts or something. I’m not too shocked by the listing price. Check Mark Stoops house. Thing is huge!

I’m sure it is 4 million is just a lot, especially Lexington. But I guess Lexington has a hot market too.

R.a17e71d7cef02e08b089ff6ba2288e26

Looks like a lot of the square footage is finished basement and renovated attic space. On the other hand, the land would be worth $2 mil +/- without the house. Pretty much the prime of the prime,

I've been in that house before when I interviewed Ellen back in 2018. The only basketball memorabilia in the main floor was pics of Brad. Ellen said she never would've picked the house because of how close it was to the main street and that Cal had picked it out.

Does the KY memorabilia come with the house? Picture of the closet lol most everything left on the hangers is blue

That house wouldn't be 4mil here in Denver. It's overpriced.

Very nice. But way overpriced.

This is a 4 million dollar house in a columbus suburb. Now granted, it’s 30 mins to Downtown and if this house was Downtown it would be like 10 million but it’s still a really nice suburb with tons to do 10 minutes from muirfield country club where the Memorial Tournament is and Jack Nicklaus lives. Just surprised Lexington is that expensive.

I wonder if they are gonna have a yard sale to get rid of all the blue items?🤣🤣🤣

He's gone. You should be happy. I'm just curious how much longer we'll have to endure you're incessant John Calipari hate threads.

(and note, I'm glad Cal is gone, but it doesn't occupy my brain any longer)
I rarely post about the guy. And many seem to be enjoying seeing the house he lived in.

So either scroll by my post or go cheer for Arkansas.

But keep your damn mouth shut off me keyboard warrior!

• Haha
Reactions: TheDude73
That house wouldn't be 4mil here in Denver. It's overpriced.

Very nice. But way overpriced.
Well. Primo farmland practically pays for itself if utilized correctly, but it's hard to utilize with whatever they're selling on top of it. They just pick a number that seems comparable to all the surrounding properties on the market no matter the influences in some cases.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT