ADVERTISEMENT

Fland down to 3

Suck It IU!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
My live feed was still on the scoreboard with music playing as he was announcing. WTF. Ha. I hit refresh on my browser and it was over. D'oh.

Peegs has a 50+ page thread on Fland's announcement. That's sad. I don't think most UK fans care one way or another. Just shows the difference between the two programs.
Can you give us an update? How long is the Peegs' thread now that he's a Kentucky Wildcat?

LOL. I think Hoosiers just like the feeling of being Charlie Brown failing to kick the football: Born losers.

As for the difference between the two programs: One has won three championships, been to Eight Final Fours and 17 Elite Eights since 1993...One has gotten past the Sweet 16 once in that period. That's the difference. Period.

Last edited:
Dude threw a huge curveball! Picked up UK hat at first, then put it down. Then started to pick up IU hat and I thought we were done. Then put the Bama hat on and put it down. Then stood up and opened his jacket to reveal a UK shirt. Well done Boogie!
They say he's a bit cocky. I like that within reason. That's awesome though.

Can you give us an update? How long is the Peegs' thread now that he's a Kentucky Wildcat?

LOL. I think Hoosiers just like the feeling of being Charlie Brown failing to kick the football: Born losers.

As for the difference between the two programs: One has won three championships, been to Eight Final Fours and 17 Elite Eights since 1993...One has gotten past the Sweet 16 once in that period. That's the difference. Period.
It's up to 154 pages now.

It's up to 154 pages now.
That's an ocean of tears. I'd love to read it, but they literally banned me for simply correcting a claim about Knight's record against Kentucky (he lost more than he won.)

But I think Hoosiers secretly like to be abused and beaten. Why else except masochism would you be a fan of that forlorn program with nothing to cheer about since Reagan told Gorbachev to piss up a rope.

It was very close.

Reactions: Fox2monk
We’re not gonna have anyone in 2024. This is unbelievable. No one wants to play for Cal, he looks like a slob now.
You are right, NOBODY wants to play here. Well except 4 top 15 guys in 23 class and Cybil and Fland EARLY in the class. What the hell is wrong with UK, we can't get anyone. My post is almost as silly as yours, only difference is I was joking. A lot of you type of fans are continuing to make yourself look really naive. We will sign a couple more guys, but Cal will be very selective and load up for 25 class. This class is considered not as good as the lower ranked 23 class. It is even worse regarded as a very weak class. Patience grasshopper, he will get a couple of selective targets and wait and see who we lose this year and finish with the portal. Cal is looking at this class as not a stacked one and knows he will have to land some very talented portal guys to make up for the weak class. No need to sign guys just to sign, if it's not a great class, they will get recruited over and end up transferring. Relax, we will be fine. Just cut back on the sky is falling narrative, the sky is pretty, blue, and hanging high.

Not really. They expect Fland to go to IU after UK fires Cal in the Spring.
Might want to have a seat, I am affraid I have some very bad news for you. Lean in just a but, CAL IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE. sorry to breaking to you, he will be here this spring, the one aft we r, the next after,,,, well you get the point

Might want to have a seat, I am affraid I have some very bad news for you. Lean in just a but, CAL IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE. sorry to breaking to you, he will be here this spring, the one aft we r, the next after,,,, well you get the point
I mean they can’t fire him even if Kentucky is bad

Very hard....Had this been KU, Duke---anyone BUT UK, IU gets him. But Cal and 813 guards in the NBA is tough to beat. Just happy Woody got us at the table.
What's up with your fans thinking UK outbid them for Boogie? Lol, UK boosters have mostly turned on Cal. No way in hell they're bidding for Boogie Fland.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT