ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN: Its Pope

I'd like to make clear I love Pope as a former player and I pray UK fans aren't shitting on him but he's absolutely not the right hire, period. Y'all can convince yourself of whatever but we just came off panicky and desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: NociHTTP
Cal officially left on Tuesday. Mark Pope was announced 48 hours later to be coming. How many "proven" coaches could of turned it down in that amount of time?
This isn't a courtship where Barnhart meets the family and sits in the parlor drinking lemonade. I imagine Barnhart has met an awful lot of Div I coaches already and always has at hand a shortlist of people he'd want. His list and fans' lists may resemble each other only by accident. The final winnowing process may involve no more than a 5 minute phone call.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Effing massive mistake. WTF?!?!

Indiana Jones Smoking GIF - Indiana Jones Smoking Cowboy GIFs

Sometimes it pays to zip the lip and let things playout because these posts are brutal and they have names tagged to them and has now come full circle you know that old saying we reap the whirlwind

Only shrivel dick bastards dig up old threads to feel the need to cause rifts in the fanbase when they aren't warranted. I think everyone is on board with Pope and wants him to succeed. Some people thrive when everyone is at each other's throats and can't stand the fact that most of BBN is united. Always have to stir the pot. Not the intended purpose of a message board to attack others all the time but should be here to discuss the team. I see a lot more of that. Apparently too much for some that have to dig up threads or hide behind their passive aggressive emojis on posts from night 1 nearly a month ago.

Last edited:
Juzt look at all the negative posts from these basketball savants that proves many know nothing about basketball in general and the BBN in particular.
What do you get out of resurrecting a thread like this outside of looking like a moron?

Reactions: flacat22
We are Louisville now. I thought for sure our University had the right idea of what the fans expected but BYU was a nice story but what has he done to earn this UK job.
Guess I was wrong but we got players but will it translate into wins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT