ADVERTISEMENT

Doron Lamb makes the Warriors' summer league roster

Rhavicc

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2014
Good luck to him! Glad he gets his shot. He has some remarkable shooting abilities, and he has a couple of great shooters, and all around players to learn from if he makes the roster.

2400877902_408874099f_o_d.jpg

This is all that Mr. Monopoly needed to buy like 10 hotels and several companies.
I'm sure Doron Lamb will settle for similar results.

Might be time for Doron to take his talents overseas. He could make serious money over there and not have to worry about shuttling between the NBDL and whatever flavor of the week NBA team decides to give him a 10-day contract.

I love Doron... just want to see him maximize his talents and make enough money where he'll be set for life when he retires.

He definitely should have come back to school. Perhaps one of the worst decisions he will have ever made in his life.

Reactions: .S&C.
I am super happy for Doron. Probably the most underrated player Cal has brought in and one of the more under appreciated Cats. SO far, the best shooter in the Cal era, and its not close at all. No one else even comes to mind.

Reactions: bigc45157
Great, great shooter. Excellent scorer. Really good defender, ballhandler, and passer. Good size. Mediocre leaper, but still great finisher (in college). By following Doron on Twitter, it seems he just hasnt put in the time/dedication to basketball that he should. But who knows, maybe hes training every second of every day that he isnt tweeting.

Side note: If Doron cant stay on an NBA roster, how can Aaron Harrison? They have the same athletic limitations. But Doron was far and away the better player.

Great, great shooter. Excellent scorer. Really good defender, ballhandler, and passer. Good size. Mediocre leaper, but still great finisher (in college). By following Doron on Twitter, it seems he just hasnt put in the time/dedication to basketball that he should. But who knows, maybe hes training every second of every day that he isnt tweeting.

Side note: If Doron cant stay on an NBA roster, how can Aaron Harrison? They have the same athletic limitations. But Doron was far and away the better player.

Got to attend the open practice in 2012 and Cal got on Doron even then for loafing

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
He definitely should have come back to school. Perhaps one of the worst decisions he will have ever made in his life.

Really? I hope this is a joke. He's 24 with a net worth of 4.5 mil and his last years salary was roughly $800,000. I'd say he would disagree with you about it being one of "worst decisions he will have ever made in his life"

Doron, as a player/athlete is what he is and it has nothing to do with his college stats and he would've gained nothing by coming back but most likely would've lost a lot! He shot 48% and 46% from behind the arc in his two years here for goodness sake and left after a national title when his stock was as high as it would ever be. What do you expect to change coming back especially on that train wreck 2013 team?

The irony is....posters who get on their high horse about these kids making these HUGE mistakes would be so lucky to make such "mistake."

Really? I hope this is a joke. He's 24 with a net worth of 4.5 mil and his last years salary was roughly $800,000. I'd say he would disagree with you about it being one of "worst decisions he will have ever made in his life"

Doron, as a player/athlete is what he is and it has nothing to do with his college stats and he would've gained nothing by coming back but most likely would've lost a lot! He shot 48% and 46% from behind the arc in his two years here for goodness sake and left after a national title when his stock was as high as it would ever be. What do you expect to change coming back especially on that train wreck 2013 team?

The irony is....posters who get on their high horse about these kids making these HUGE mistakes would be so lucky to make such "mistake."

He does not have a net worth of 4.5 million.

Look I love lamb , he brought us a title but don't just make stuff up.

Not sure how accurate that site is. How did he make $800K this year in the D-League? I thought only first two years of rookie contract were guaranteed with team option for 3d?

It's not accurate at all. Anyone can google search "Doron Lamb net worth" those sites just plug in the info you entered and apply very few actual readings. All Those net worth sites do the same thing for celebrities. Some say a certain celebrity is worth $80 million, another says $14 million.

This dude needs to get a better fact checker :joy:

D-league players make 13-25,000 per year. They receive insurance, housing, travel, etc... and a $40 per day meal plan.

He had a full season and most of another In the nba, he would be lucky to have earned a million before taxes and agents fees. I wish him all the luck,but I think he would have faired better in the 2013 draft, same for Teague.

I can't think of a team that needs Doron Lamb less.

Yes, but perfect summer league team for him. He wasn't going to make the warriors or even the Knicks. But playing that style of play for a couple weeks, he'll be able to show off skills to the foreign scouts in the stands.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT